Walnut, cherry, aluminuim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Krudwig

Krudwig

Here is a vintage classic from Smitty's! It was a $2 kit on closeout and I have been learning for maybe three months less than 20 pens so far. I thought this one turned out nice ! Also I posted one picture with my ipad and it will only do 1 picture period! Any ideals, I know others have the same problem. I resized the pictures to 800x 600 and less than 256 k in size but doesn't change it. I just one picture. I could do more from my PC but not my ipad it's frustrating!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 476
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
A great looking pen, great choose of materials for the blank and a perfect pairing with the kit. Your fit and finish is spot on.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I agree with Mike: Bumps... (Not that I never tried that...:rolleyes:). But.. I REALLY like the lower half - Just my opinion... I HAVe experimented with embellishments and keep coming back to "Simpler is cleaner."

Nice finish and the turning is very good!!!

OZturner

Terrific Segmenting Larry,
Love the Aluminium either side of the Insert.
You chose the most difficult and dangerous segmenting, down the Centre Line, no deviation Great Work
Superb Fit and Finish, - Forget the Humps or Bumps, let K.I.S.S. rule.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Krudwig

Ok, I am a newbie so I didn't know that "bumps" are a no no! I like it that you critique my work, really I can take it! I was a pulpit Minister for years and had my work critiqued every week by everybody. Seriously though I think that there are a lot of Barnabases here who feel like encouraging us who are new and I appreciate your kindness! I may do another "bump" though just sayin... Thanks Guys!

shortz1lla

Interesting shape there. Very nice segmentation. As far as pictures, photobucket is a nice, free resource with an app wherein you select img links and paste them into the thread. I use it on my android and laptop with no issues.

Top Bottom