Pen in the Hat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

cowchaser

Originally posted by LanceD

Make a pen and send it to your partner. No one is grading you on your pen and you won't go to pen prison for not making anything less than perfect :D. Just do the best you can and have fun doing it. There have been blank swaps in the past ands I'm sure someone will do another one in the future but this is a "Pen Swap".

Good thing we won't go to pen prison for less than perfect. I was probably going to get a life sentence. :(

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by great12b4ever

Bruce, I agree with your sentiments. That is why I posted ahead of time that I would like to do this, but there may be a slight delay on finishing/sending the pen due to my surgery. If the receiver has no problems, then I don't mind doing this. BUT, in order to keep any problems from developing, I think it would probably be best for me to withdraw my name this time, and I will catch the next pen swap instead. I do not want any IAP members to feel slighted, and I am still not turning yet, and it will be 5-6 weks more before the cast is off.

LanceD, please remove my name!

Rob, I took your name off the list, but you are NOT off the hook! :D When you are up to it, let me know and you and I will do our own private pen swap. I would be proud to own one of your pens!!

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by wdcav1952

Originally posted by great12b4ever

Bruce, I agree with your sentiments. That is why I posted ahead of time that I would like to do this, but there may be a slight delay on finishing/sending the pen due to my surgery. If the receiver has no problems, then I don't mind doing this. BUT, in order to keep any problems from developing, I think it would probably be best for me to withdraw my name this time, and I will catch the next pen swap instead. I do not want any IAP members to feel slighted, and I am still not turning yet, and it will be 5-6 weks more before the cast is off.

LanceD, please remove my name!

Rob, I took your name off the list, but you are NOT off the hook! :D When you are up to it, let me know and you and I will do our own private pen swap. I would be proud to own one of your pens!!

Rob, you are still on the hook! As per Lance, you are back on the list, but I still would like to do a private swap with you when you feel up to it.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
This from the Cav that claims to have a bad knee, keeping him from HIS lathe.

(Bunch of "falling-apart-old-farts", that's the problem, here!)

DSallee

Put me in, I'll see what I can muster up!!

Hmmmmm ... Dee might want in on this too..

Hey, can two people (separate IAP members) from the same household join in?

If so, I'll have her post here separately so it would be easier to keep track of... but put ME in for sure!

Dave

LanceD

Originally posted by DSallee

Put me in, I'll see what I can muster up!!

Hmmmmm ... Dee might want in on this too..

Hey, can two people (separate IAP members) from the same household join in?

If so, I'll have her post here separately so it would be easier to keep track of... but put ME in for sure!

Dave

Dave the more the merrier :D.

madwood

OK, count me in. I think I can create another messterpiece.. hey..why not...been doing a fine job of it for a few months now!:)
This is gonna be a blast!
John

jeffj13

Can someone remind me how this works I participated in a previous one but I have CRS disease? Are we paired up and make pens for each other or do I make a pen for Joe, Joe makes one for Mary, Mary makes one for Pete, etc.

If we pair up, how do we handle an odd number of entries?

jeff

LanceD

Jeff you'll make a pen for Joe, Mary will make a pen for you and so on. I don't think there's any worries about an odd number as there's always one or two that would like to get in after the pairings are closed.

greenmtnguy

Local Chapter Leader
Come on, let me play. Really,I can run fast! OK,
I'm in too
cool0044.gif

LanceD

Cav, your help in keeping the list of participants updated is very much appreciated and after this is over I'll make sure I send you the best "boxed" Jambalaya and Gumbo I can find on the grocers shelves [}:)]:D.

Seriously though I want to thank you for your help cause I know you have a lot going on with the fundraisers and your other moderating duties.

Leather Man

I have never done one of these before because I did not think I was good enough.
I still may not be good enough but I am going to give it a try anyway. Put me on
the list and I will do my best.
Ben

stoneman

Okay - Okay. My skills are way behind most of you, but as it looks like the whole world is getting on board with this idea - so what the heck. Sign me up as well. It should be interesting as well as fun.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom