Pen in the Hat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rochester

Count me in. I have participated in the last two and am the proud owner of two unique pens as well as having the opportunity to send one of my pens to Israel.

Rochester (Dale Pace)

scoutharps

To pen or not to pen
There is no such question
For one pens, one is write and
If one does not pen, being the opposite,
One is wrong.

My apologies to Shakespeare!

And Yes, I'd like to joint too, please.

LanceD

Well we're up to 124 participants in this years PITH. We've already surpassed the last one by a couple and we still have about 12 days to go. So anybody that's been thinking about jumping in and were a little hesitant just jump right on in. We'll make this the biggest PITH yet :D.

bananajeep

I'd like to take part in this exchange.

I took part in a previous exchange (Sep/Oct `07). I made and sent a really nice segmented closed end Baron FP. But I never got a pen in exchange :(. I know people get really busy and things come up that we can't control, but please please, if there is chance up front that you can not fulfill your side of the exchange please do not participate, or if some thing comes up last minuite let the other person know you have an issue and may not be able to get them their pen on time or at all. I never heard a word about why my pen never made it to me. Kind of a bummer, but things happen.

Please put my name in for this exchange.

Thanks,
Mike

vantoo

Originally posted by bananajeep

I took part in a previous exchange (Sep/Oct `07). I made and sent a really nice segmented closed end Baron FP. But I never got a pen in exchange :(. I know people get really busy and things come up that we can't control, but please please, if there is chance up front that you can not fulfill your side of the exchange please do not participate, or if some thing comes up last minuite let the other person know you have an issue and may not be able to get them their pen on time or at all. I never heard a word about why my pen never made it to me. Kind of a bummer, but things happen.

Thanks,
Mike
Hey guys, I know I am new here, but if someone didn't send a pen on the last swap and fulfill their obligation, then you that didn't get the pen should list the name and they shouldn't be allowed to participate anymore....just my opinion...Rick

keithkarl2007

I said i would take part but if i turn a pen i'm not happy in sending would it be ok to send 3-4 bog oak blanks instead?????

bananajeep

Originally posted by vantoo

Originally posted by bananajeep

Thanks,
Mike
Hey guys, I know I am new here, but if someone didn't send a pen on the last swap and fulfill their obligation, then you that didn't get the pen should list the name and they shouldn't be allowed to participate anymore....just my opinion...Rick

I am fine with the fact that I made a gift for someone. I just don't want this to be a trend unless I know up front I'm making a gift. Really if you can't fulfill your side of the trade you should return the pen or arrange some other swap like KeithKarl2007 has suggested. If his match is fine with that then so be it. But this is a "Pen Swap".

Mike

LanceD

Make a pen and send it to your partner. No one is grading you on your pen and you won't go to pen prison for not making anything less than perfect :D. Just do the best you can and have fun doing it. There have been blank swaps in the past ands I'm sure someone will do another one in the future but this is a "Pen Swap".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom