Pen in the Hat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceD

Where's all of our Intenational friends out there ? Canada, England, London, Scotland, Australia, Germany ? Let's make this the biggest PITH ever !! We're already up to 6 pages of responses in less than 24 hours and still have a little less than 2 weeks to go.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Lance,

The Brits don't REALLY make pens.

They find pictures and post them, but can't ship a picture.[}:)][}:)][}:)]

(First time in a long time, "Ducks and runs for cover"!!):D:D

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Originally posted by ed4copies

Lance,

The Brits don't REALLY make pens.

They find pictures and post them, but can't ship a picture.[}:)][}:)][}:)]

(First time in a long time, "Ducks and runs for cover"!!):D:D

Very funny Ha Ha[}:)] You just knew that I would have to respond to that.

I'm in if you are, old geezer!!!!!:D

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
And if she gets "Skippy", I suspect the turning job may be a little "rough" (since I will be turning it!!)

For anyone else (except maybe Cav or Lou or......)well, mostly anyone else, it will be a BEAUTIFUL PRPrincess blank, finished <s>to perfection</s>...........<s>pretty well</s>,............ well, finished!!:D:D:D

keithkarl2007

Would this be ok for everyone else though. I'm still only learning and i don't want to send someone a bad pen for a top notch pen

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Keith and others (newer members, especially):

There are members here who have been turning less than a tenth of the time I have. They have turned less than a tenth of the pens I have. And they turn pens that are ten times more creative than mine.

I think it is safe to assume we all turned a "rough" pen when we started and we all VALUE the effort that goes into ANY penmaking. Don't be afraid, JUMP in!!!!!!!!! I'd be VERY surprised if anyone CRITICIZES any pen they receive.

Just my opinion!

keithkarl2007

A rough pen!!! Mine seem to be nothing only rough pens. I'd love to be able to turn beautiful pens like you guys. When you turn pens you do the blanks and kits justice, i don't

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by keithkarl2007

A rough pen!!! Mine seem to be nothing only rough pens. I'd love to be able to turn beautiful pens like you guys. When you turn pens you do the blanks and kits justice, i don't

If you get me, and I think the pen is rough, I'll send you some sandpaper!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

JUMP in, the water's wet!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I hope more of my countrymen sign up too[}:)]:D Mark? Colin? Kami?
Andy? Taff? SteveB and all the other guys too. I was in the last one too and it was great fun.:D

Celt40

Count me in. I have done 2 pen swaps in an Australian forum up till now. I'ts good fun and good to meet other pen turners.

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Cool! I'm in, too!

I really enjoyed the last one!

To Keith and others who are hesitant, I ain't the best <s>penlamker</s> penmaker either. But I've enjoyed every minute and I'm thrilled to have a chance to make a pen for any of you. Even more, I'm looking forward to the pen one of you makes for me.

As Ed said,
I think it is safe to assume we all turned a "rough" pen when we started and we all VALUE the effort that goes into ANY penmaking. Don't be afraid, JUMP in!!!!!!!!! I'd be VERY surprised if anyone CRITICIZES any pen they receive.

Just my opinion!
mine, too.

gustgio

I seen this done on another forum and was too late; Although i jusut started 3 weeks ago, I'm progressing - I'm def in for this!!!

Sorry in advance for whoever is paired with me, I'll def put my heart in too it... I can guarantee that! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom