Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from redraidermgr

redraidermgr

XRYTM6b.jpg

Left to Right:
24k Gold Bolt Action Bullet Pen with Cocobolo
Gunmetal Bolt Action Bullet Pen with Indian Ebony
Antique Brass Celtic Pen with Cocobolo
Chrome Presimo Fountain Pen with Genuine Mahogany.

I made these for several different orders for a few people. It only took about 3 hours and they all look wonderful close up. The pictures don't really do the woods on the pens justice but the camera kept auto focusing on the finish of the shiny pens than the wood itself. The Ebony especially is beautiful with just hints of some chocolate brown grain.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

redraidermgr

Thank you,

It has taken me a couple years off and on of practice to get to where I am happy to sell and show off my pens. I was laid up and unable to turn for over a year so I am happy to be back in the swing of things and making stuff.

Bean_Counter

Hey Charles great work... I'm in lbk so we should meet up sometime and swap fishing stories or talk about TTU! Wreck em' and good looking pens you have there

redraidermgr

Thank you Hobbyist. These 4 pens plus a fountain pen that I made my brother only took me about 4 hours one weekend. I try to have an almost assembly line way of working. I have all my tools set up in a row and just go down the row of tools until I am ready to turn them then I turn them all in row once they are all prepped. It used to take me 2 hours to turn each pen now I can go from raw blank to assembled pen in about 30-45 minutes.

Top Bottom