Ron B has passed away

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

RONB

Passed Away Jan 17, 2011
In Memoriam
I'm heartbroken to tell y'all that my husband Ron has passed away following a heart attack and heart surgery this past Monday. He was my soulmate for the past 46 years.

While Ron was not very active in posting on this board he visited almost every day and came away with a wealth of knowledge which he used in our pen business. He was very talented and his pens were like his children, each one cherished in their own way.

Deborah Billingsley

Nick

Sorry to hear of your loss, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
The pens he made for your family members will be cherished and a rememberence of him.

Buzzzz4

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your best friend. I am glad he found enjoyment here. My prayers are with you and your family.

LanceD

Deborah, I'm very sorry to hear the news about Ron. I looked for you two at Southdown this year and wondered how you were doing. You have my deepest sympathy.

Lance

Atherton Pens

I would like to add my condolences to you and your family. In some ways every member of IAP seems like family. Thank you for sharing your loss with us in order to allow us to share your burden.

Gary Hughes

jttheclockman

I too would like to add my condolences to you and your family. Glad to hear he had a hobby that he truely enjoyed. So many people go through life without some sort of hobby where they can go and just get away from all of everyday's ratrace. Take care and may Ron rest in peace.

greggas

Deborah;

So sorry to hear of your loss. I hope that the posts on this site help you and i will keep Ron and your family in my prayers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My deepest sympathy on your loss. I will keep your family and friends , and those who loved him in my prayers.

Peace to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom