Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Mrs. Billingsley,

Please accept my sincere condolences. Ron always had something positive and upbeat to add to our conversations. Thank you very much for letting us know.

jfoh

I am so sorry for your loss. We will keep him our prayers with the rest of your family.

Posting is not the best or true measure of value on this board. It is sharing and learning while encouraging others at the same time. we all can learn from others and sometimes the asking of a old question inspires us to new and better things. In a way each one here inspires others to try new things. So the loss of one person is felt by all. God bless.

louie68

Sorry for your loss, I know what you are going throught, December 30th 2010 I lost my brother he just turn 65 on December 26th, My prayers our with you.
Louie56

Pete275

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

corian king

We are very sorry for your loss!!
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and the rest of the family.
May god be with you in your time of troubles and reach down and ease your pain.
JIM

1nfinity

Deborah,
I was able to find and read the online obituary regarding Ron. He was a gifted man. My thoughts and prayers go to you and your family for peace and comfort at this difficult time.

Terry

Lenny

Deborah, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss! Having recently lost my Dad, (and since his passing 3 friends), I can still only begin to comprehend the grief you must be feeling over the loss of your spouse! My sincere condolences!

nava1uni

I am very sorry for the loss of your best friend and love. I hope that time and your memories will comfort you during this difficult time. May your family and friends comfort each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom