Pen in the Hat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Dang, Lance, you and I thought some cheerleading would be necessary????? I hope you can type fast enough to keep up with the entries!!!!! :D

This is great, folks, but let's see some more participants.

LanceD

Let me tell you this. I had no idea that we'd get this many participants this fast. We have a lot of new guys posting here along with some veterans. Our last PITH had 122 participants and I know we can beat that.

great12b4ever

LanceD, I would love to participate BUT with one MAJOR problem. My hand is still in a mjor cast, so whoever I was paired with would have to be patient with me in case I was unable to get the pen finished in time, or it was not up to my usual bad standards! :D:D

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Ok - I'm in as well. A little reluctant as the last time I made 2 and received none, but hopefully I'll have better luck.

To all those who are participating, regardless of your skill level, if you do sign up, please consider it a commitment.

I'll be on the lookout for the member who stiffed me to make sure they don't try to join this one.

great12b4ever

Bruce, I agree with your sentiments. That is why I posted ahead of time that I would like to do this, but there may be a slight delay on finishing/sending the pen due to my surgery. If the receiver has no problems, then I don't mind doing this. BUT, in order to keep any problems from developing, I think it would probably be best for me to withdraw my name this time, and I will catch the next pen swap instead. I do not want any IAP members to feel slighted, and I am still not turning yet, and it will be 5-6 weks more before the cast is off.

LanceD, please remove my name!

LanceD

Hi Rob, after knowing about your unfortunate situation, I don't think anyone here would feel slighted if they have to wait a couple of extra weeks for their pen. We still have two weeks of people joining before the deadline and a full four weeks to get your pen done. We'd definately don't want you to drop out of this and we all know that you'll get it done when the hand heals completely.

Lance

LanceD

Joseph, I certainly hope all of these hand operations isn't contagious :D That's a good idea on getting one done beforehand and good luck on the surgery :).

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Contagious seems to be a problem.

Cav shared his knee problem with AShaw, too.

Maybe it has to do with our demographics: the "GOO" group:"Guys: old, overweight!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom