Mini gloat - Wolverine set up

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hilltopper46

I got a Wolverine with a Sharp-Fast gouge attachment for my birthday.

I wanted to set it up right, so I made a stand for a bench grinder I bought last spring when it was on sale. I made the stand out of pallet wood and scraps I had lying around, so it isn't that pretty, but I wanted to experiment with the angled legs and am quite happy with how the stand turned out. It's also a nice height for me - about 34 inches off the ground.

Now all I need to do is rearrange the shop to find a corner to shoehorn it into. :confused:

Attachments

• IMGP1503.jpg
    IMGP1503.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 328
  • IMGP1501.JPG
    IMGP1501.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 338
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MrPukaShell

Hows the "Sharp Fast" attachment working out for you? I like the design. I have the one that comes with the Wolverine set and it works fine for me. Nice stand and I like the price best of all.

Rifleman1776

You will like. Mine has changed my turning tool sharpening from frustrating and not so good to quick and perfect.
Just watch where you are walking when it is set to do a very long bowl gouge.

cnirenberg

You will like. Mine has changed my turning tool sharpening from frustrating and not so good to quick and perfect.
Just watch where you are walking when it is set to do a very long bowl gouge.

Yeah right in the corner pocket. Did that this weekend. Sang a song a bit off key and a lot higher than I expected. Big fan of the Wolverine, well sometimes.

Top Bottom