General comment

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

I just finished looking at the new posts and was trying to figure out what to do before starting on a pen blank I glued up this morning. I went to the Library "What's New" and clicked on it. I found a trainload of great material. I was particularly interested in the gluing of Corian and the pen made from an empty rifle cartridge. OK, hard to make a pen from a loaded one, right? I will look over some more and contact the "author" with some questions. Thanks for the library!!!

Talltim

I was particularly interested in the gluing of Corian and the pen made from an empty rifle cartridge. OK, hard to make a pen from a loaded one, right? I will look over some more and contact the "author" with some questions. Thanks for the library!!!

Any advice on making a pen out of a loaded cartridge is probably "just a shot in the dark."

leehljp

Member Liaison
John,

Thanks for the comment. There is a ton of great information there from long ago that is still applicable, to new things and new ideas.

"Search" on this forum doesn't work well for me - I get a blank answer most of the time. But the Library has a huge amount of information that covers 75% - 80% (IMO) of all questions asked.

Last edited:

Sylvanite

I was particularly interested in the gluing of Corian and the pen made from an empty rifle cartridge. OK, hard to make a pen from a loaded one, right?
Not that hard. I made these pens from live ammunition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom