El Grande fountain pen from my second PR cast

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Lenny

Lenny

I got a request for a fountain pen using a blank from my second PR casting.

Made this one today. It's a platinum El Grande Streamline.

Attachments

• 2ndcastfp.jpg
    2ndcastfp.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 434
  • 2ndcastfp2.jpg
    2ndcastfp2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_4550sm.jpg
    IMG_4550sm.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 434
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Congratulations, Lenny, on a beautiful casting and final turning on the pen. Now the big question, can you do it again or even better? Very good work.
Charles

wizard

Lenny, That is beautiful! Incredible PR mix. It almost looks like you peer into another galaxy when you look at the blank. Most excellent! Regards, Doc

Lenny

Nice Lenny.
Kinda looks like a tricked out Buckeye.

I remember taking the blank out of the mold and thinking "Geez, I made a wooden block" haha :)

Congratulations, Lenny, on a beautiful casting and final turning on the pen. Now the big question, can you do it again or even better? Very good work.
Charles

Thanks Charles! ... I'm not sure I can, but then that's half the fun I think, not knowing what will come out next!

Lenny

Lenny, That is beautiful! Incredible PR mix. It almost looks like you peer into another galaxy when you look at the blank. Most excellent! Regards, Doc

Thanks, Doc!

I can't wait to have some warmer weather, (in combination with TIME), to do some more.

:)

Edward Cypher

Nice job Lenny. I hope my cast come out half as nice as yours. If it ever warms up here in Colorado I'll try casting again. Snowed the last two days but is supposed to be 71 on friday. Keep posting Your casting is very nice. Love the gold and the pinks looks cosmic.

Lenny

Nice job Lenny. I hope my cast come out half as nice as yours. If it ever warms up here in Colorado I'll try casting again. Snowed the last two days but is supposed to be 71 on friday. Keep posting Your casting is very nice. Love the gold and the pinks looks cosmic.

They say we are supposed to get some snow Friday :eek: Enough already!!

Hopefully we will start getting temps over 50 soon .... I want to cast some more!

Thanks again everyone for the comments! :)

Top Bottom