FALL 2012 PITH SIGN-UP AND RULES

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

furini

Ok, I'll give it a go - though strangely I've found it more difficult to make pens than I did when I first started. I think it's to do with noticing errors I didn't spot in the first flush of enthusiasm...but I'm hoping this pen swap will be a good kick up the backside to get me going again!
Cheers
Stewart

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
219, why stop there? If you know someone that is not signed up, please go recruit them. I think it is also a great way to get some of the newer members involved in IAP activities but I need your help in spreading the word. Some of the more seasoned folks that normally do not do swaps would be awesome to have jump in, lets make this PITH the biggest ever. It is my personal mission to try and get it that way, I could sure use everyone's help.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
112 so far if my count is correct. Please go encourage your friends that have not signed up yet. A long time left to join, I want to get the most entrants ever(I believe that was last fall with 231) I also am throwing out a plea to some of the "old timers" that do not normally do the swaps to jump on in this year.

Landon

After several contacts from Landon, his persistence deserves a reward (or punishment). We will, indeed be participating and our condolences in advance to anyone who is destined to receive a pen from me or Dawn. Of course you all should know, Dawn does NOT turn, but she IS a master caster!!! A veritable PR_Princess!!! (Yes, I JUST thought that up!!):biggrin::biggrin:
So, chalk up two more participants (quality yet to be determined):eek::eek::eek:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
112 so far if my count is correct. Please go encourage your friends that have not signed up yet. A long time left to join, I want to get the most entrants ever(I believe that was last fall with 231) I also am throwing out a plea to some of the "old timers" that do not normally do the swaps to jump on in this year.

Landon

After several contacts from Landon, his persistence deserves a reward (or punishment). We will, indeed be participating and our condolences in advance to anyone who is destined to receive a pen from me or Dawn. Of course you all should know, Dawn does NOT turn, but she IS a master caster!!! A veritable PR_Princess!!! (Yes, I JUST thought that up!!):biggrin::biggrin:
So, chalk up two more participants (quality yet to be determined):eek::eek::eek:

You brought it up, did you think I was referring to you? :question:

Well thanks for your unsolicited(well maybe not) willingness to "play" :wink::biggrin:

Top Bottom