FALL 2012 PITH SIGN-UP AND RULES

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sumterdad

Sumterdad - Hannah 11 year old
Boy she is gonna get excited to know she can be in it. She always said it wasnt fair. cant wait to tell her tomorrow She has been dying to make some more blanks

Last edited:

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Less than 2 weeks remaining to sign up. If you have not and want to, now would be the time. Don't forget if you have kids that turn, we have opened it up to include them as well.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Less than 2 weeks remaining to sign up. If you have not and want to, now would be the time. Don't forget if you have kids that turn, we have opened it up to include them as well.
I'm currently working on a plan for the kid entries. If anyone has a great idea, shoot me a PM and I'd be glad to compare it to my notes.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I'm currently working on a plan for the kid entries. If anyone has a great idea, shoot me a PM and I'd be glad to compare it to my notes.

Okay, decision time. I am going to set up a sub-PITH for the youngsters so they can swap with more their own age group. Depending on the count, I have a few "volunteers" :biggrin: who are willing to be paired with a young turner if need be.

Future events may be handled differently but for now this is it.

Thanks,

Landon

Last edited:

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Ok - looks like I've cleared enough of my to do list. I'm in. Wasn't sure I would make it, but I can see the light. Kid friendly if you need another volunteer.

jthompson1995

Ok, hopefully this will give a boost to the kids' swap. All 4 of my boys want to participate:

jthompson1995 - Graham (6)
jthompson1995 - Colin (8)
jthompson1995 - Jason (9)
jthompson1995 - Dawson (11)

I hope there will be at least 4 others so they can swap with someone other than their brothers.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Ok, hopefully this will give a boost to the kids' swap. All 4 of my boys want to participate:

jthompson1995 - Graham (6)
jthompson1995 - Colin (8)
jthompson1995 - Jason (9)
jthompson1995 - Dawson (11)

I hope there will be at least 4 others so they can swap with someone other than their brothers.
:good:

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I've been in the last 3 or 4, and don't want to miss out on this one.

I would love to swap with a young penturner (if that's allowed) as well as an adult one!

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I've been in the last 3 or 4, and don't want to miss out on this one.

I would love to swap with a young penturner (if that's allowed) as well as an adult one!
The kids will be in their own group but you most certainly will be paired with someone.

I will be out of town until late on 9-30-12, I will get the pairs posted BY 10-03-12 as promised(might be earlier but I want to be sure). There is still time to get in before the deadline (11:59:59 on 9-30 (forum time))so if you are on the fence, time for a decision. :wink:

Top Bottom