FALL 2012 PITH SIGN-UP AND RULES

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Landon's PM worked, he shamed me into doing this again, I do pity the poor person who receives my 24K slimline made from a discarded 2x4. I'll try a little harder this time to attempt actually giving it a finish and gluing those brass thingies (I think you guys call them tubs or tubes), and I'll sand it to at least 40 grit, or was that 400 grit, I'll never get this pen turning thing down . You've been warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Landon's PM worked, he shamed me into doing this again, I do pity the poor person who receives my 24K slimline made from a discarded 2x4. I'll try a little harder this time to attempt actually giving it a finish and gluing those brass thingies (I think you guys call them tubs or tubes), and I'll sand it to at least 40 grit, or was that 400 grit, I'll never get this pen turning thing down . You've been warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:smile-big:

GoodTurns

wow...your Lowe's must not stock any of the NICE wood..I found some poplar at mine (and their sandpaper goes all the way to 320!!!:biggrin:)

I'll play.

David M

wow...your Lowe's must not stock any of the NICE wood..I found some poplar at mine (and their sandpaper goes all the way to 320!!!:biggrin:)

I'll play.[/quote]

look in the flooring , there could be some bamboo, cherry and oak - that is if you dont like pine.

Andrew_K99

Thanks Landon!! You've managed to get a great group of new and old members that probably wouldn't have signed up without your persistance.

Events like this are great for the IAP!!

AK

LEAP

Wow! what a PITH! I have not been around the forums much lately but decided to check in and look what I find. Sign me up I need a break from bowls and such for a while.

ldubia

Well alrighty then. I guess I should get into this one and have some more fun. I've done a lot of things, but I've never had too much fun. I've been experimenting anyway so now is a good time to show off what I've been playing with.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Well alrighty then. I guess I should get into this one and have some more fun. I've done a lot of things, but I've never had too much fun. I've been experimenting anyway so now is a good time to show off what I've been playing with.

That's the spirit! We love looking at each others experiments!

Sent from my DROID4 using Forum Runner

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
After a couple withdrawals and some recent additions we are at 341. Still plenty of time to sign up, so if you have not feel free to do so.

Leviblue

Local Chapter Leader
Hey Hunter,
Have you posted on the Australian website? That was a good turn out when the down under group invited the northerns! Just sayin'

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Well, hats off to you Landon!!! You are proving to be a bigger pain in the butt than me!!! :biggrin:

I'd be honoured to take part in your Pen Swap !!
And if you end up with odd numbers, then I'd be more than happy to step in for that too. !!:wink:

Does this now mean that you won't tell everyone what I do on Thursday nights??:eek::biggrin:
How did you find out about that????:tongue:

Top Bottom