FALL 2012 PITH SIGN-UP AND RULES

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Ok, I haven't been here all that long, but sounds enjoyable. I'm in so where do you sign in at?
You just did, be sure to keep watching for the pairing thread to be posted around the 2nd or 3rd of October. Feel free to start on your pen now but you wont know who to send it to until later.

KDM

I'm in

Sounds like good sport. I'm in. It's pretty rare that I keep a pen for myself, so if someone makes me one, I'll treasure it!

If my "buddy" decides my pen is crap, could they not, on that basis, ship me a bundle of junk in return?

I have already picked two cracker blanks the recipient will love!! Heh heh. Now, to check if my contact details are up to date!!

Last edited:

76winger

I've watched others do this for a couple years now but haven't tried myself. Guessi'm shy until after the initial exposure. Since I'm trying to break that streak, I'll join fun & games this year.

Count me in!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Me Too

I'm in and looking forward to a new work for my collection which now has over 50 pens - all but 3 are from members (actually since I did two of them myself all but 1).

ericw95

Seems like I have a stalker requesting that I participate. Time will be the issue but I should be able to find 10 minutes to ship some b2b friction polished pen out (just kidding). I am in for this exchange.

Top Bottom