A rhetorical question and a special request please

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Steven, as long as one person holds the departed person's memory in their heart, that member will stay alive. My Mom died several years back and it was the darkest day I had ever experienced. Nearly 10 years ago, my wife of 35 years succumbed to Cancer. Yes, I blamed God for all the aches and pains that she went through and the terrible pain I was feeling. I used many words hurled towards the one who really understood what I was going through and He understood and forgave me instantly.
No, I do not have any real idea of your pain and grief. That is your personal thing and only you may embrace it. Just remember your Mum and listen to her. She will help you through these tough times. With love, our prayers are there for you. May God carry you through these trying times. God bless you, Steven.
Charles

Joe Burns

So sorry for your loss. As you describe your mother we see how special and wonderful a person she was.

The loss of someone whom we care and love for deeply often causes us to question why. Especially if they are so special to a lot of people. Maybe it was her time to be called home. If so then it would be a wonderful blessing for a devout christian and not cruel. It doesn't make our loss and pain any easier.

Don't let anything shake your faith. It will sustain you whatever you face. None of us will ever understand how he works. Prayers are always heard, they aren't always answered the way we wish or expect. Sometimes the answers are no, maybe, later, or yes. Keep praying.

I will be happy to say a prayer for your mother and you.

Joe

Woodlvr

I am sorry to hear about your mom Stephen. You and your family will be in our prayers. My close friends mom passed yesterday, I was fairly close to them. It is devastating. Take care.

I'm sorry for your loss. It was grace that He took her fast and that her suffering was so brief. A marvelous woman who you have honored with such a sweet remembrance!

Steve Busey

Steven, losing a loved one is never easy. And when someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure. Matthew 5:4

bitshird

Steven, I am very sorry for your loss, you have my deepest condolences and you and your Mum will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Sincerely
Ken Ferrell

cnirenberg

Steven,
Our family will keep you and yours in our prayers. Just know that her legacy still lives in her children and their children by her example. The answer to the rest of your questions are in the Book.

weasel1219

Just by the description of your post, we can all tell she was an "Angel"
We are so sorry for you loss, and our prayers are with you and your family..
God Bless

Seer

My deepest condolences on your loss Stephen I imagine the memories you have will always bring a smile back to your face.

Jgrden

He has reasons beyond us but we can be assured there is a good reason. Perhaps a reward for a wonderful life. A chance to look down and at all those she has helped.

Top Bottom