A rhetorical question and a special request please

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LizardSpit

I lost my father to cancer when he was 61. His passing took more than a year. He was a quiet hero. I do not know why he had to go, I just know that his passing does not diminish my love for him.
My sincere condolences,
Dennis

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Pete275

Steven, My prayers and condolences go out to you. My dad passed away in 2009. I have spent much time reflecting on the good times we had together. Please take care and come back soon.

Wayne

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Steven, I realize you're still away. And I understand. But when you come back, I want you to know how sorry I am for your loss. You and your family will continue to be in my prayers.

Kd5nay

I am truly sorry for the pain you are surely still feeling from your mothers passing but remember this loss you've experienced is most definitely her gain. If we knew why He does everything He does we would have no need for faith. I am praying for you and your family that God will give y'all a peace that can only come from the one who gave you the gift of your mothers presence for so many years and who gave her the eternal gift of Heaven.

Andy

Top Bottom