Certificates

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Turned Around

How do you guys make your certificates of authenticity/information cards?
I've been looking at templates for the past 2 hours and can't find anything that would have the right layout I'm looking for. I just want something simple that I can change the background on, throw in some information for the customer and have a few lines to hand write/sign something. Something about the same size as the JD blanks cert.

What do you guys do to make them?

Nic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fitty

I developed a "tent" card to provide information regarding the pen and COAs using adobe illustrator. I used the same dimensions as a business card and designed it from there.

For some reason I cant post the image from forum runner. I've posted mine but forum runner is not letting me post a picture.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I developed a "tent" card to provide information regarding the pen and COAs using adobe illustrator. I used the same dimensions as a business card and designed it from there.

For some reason I cant post the image from forum runner. I've posted mine but forum runner is not letting me post a picture.

We've identified an issue with ForumRunner uploading photos. You'll see 'parse error' until we get it fixed. This is due to some new security software we installed last week.

OOPS

Your cheapest solution is to use something that is business card in size, as that market is quite competitive. I have used both Vistaprint and Staples to print information cards. The good thing about Staples is that they have people on duty who can help walk you through the process if you want something unique. If you can adjust one of their standard design cards, then you can do it online at staples.com. Vistaprint also has a lot to choose from, and both companies will allow you to design something from scratch.

jd99

You need a publishing program of some type, I'm currently using this one,

Desktop Publishing Software – PagePlus X6 from Serif

There hasn't been any thing I've needed to do that I couldn't do with it, I've made letterheads, logos, flyers etc for all my business, and I'm sure it can do COA in the manner you want. And they have excelent support, they have even called me to see if I needed help with anything out of the blue (i didn't call them first)

Disclamer I am not assoicated with this company it's just what I use, and providing it as a suggestion.

Top Bottom