Woodcraft revolver pen refills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

I bought some kits when on sale a while back. Forgot that they take an odd refill that is very short and no plastic tip as the Parker or Cross refills. I sent an email to WC but thought I could get a quick answer from the forum. Is there a refill that is available outside of WC, as Staples, Walmart, etc.? I would hate to think people had the pens and couldn't get the refills. TIA.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mr Vic

Those are minis and used in several pen kits. You can get them at staples, Office Depot and probably also Walmart and Walgreens. I've found them in other colors also.

Woodchipper

Thanks for the info. We have Walmart and Staples not far down the road. I'll pay those stores a visit, note the Amazon reference or the store stock number. I plan on putting a card with the info about the pen- Model, finish, wood or synthetic, ink refill. You have made my day!

Woodchipper

Walmart website proved to be a nightmare. I got things that weren't even related to my search. If it had "refill," in it, it showed up. Copied the info for Amazon and got Staples' stock number. Heard from Woodcraft; they didn't know of any where else to get the refills. Hmmm, imagine that!
Again, thanks two bunches!

Top Bottom