Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Our exclusive Eros Calligraphy set is on sale for the price of just the kit, until tomorrow at Penblanks.ca
Pick it up for only $15.99CAD. Shipping worldwide.

Mart

Great deal. I bought three of these kits and they are very nice quality. My wife and her friend do calligraphy and they both like the kits. They like having the option to simply swap out the sections for a different size nib, and also they don't have to keep dipping the nib in ink.
Shipping within Canada is amazingly fast, too.

darrin1200

These are a great kit. I just sent the Teak one off to a calligrapher, who loves it.

8C6BE585-09FD-4FD5-A572-46D90B2E4347.jpeg

Mart

Just a note; I advise the user to not use shellack based or India ink. Stick with fountain pen ink and there a wide assortment available online because I think the feed would be very hard to clean out calligraphy inks. The nib/feed do not come out of the housing so a clogged feed might be harder to clean out. That said, I did test out the pen using a shellack calligraphy ink just to see. The pen works fine and flowed well but I cleaned it up right after testing it.
I put some waterman ink in it and it's been in there for a couple of days. Today it writes perfectly so I know the cap is doing its job.
The kit comes with one converter so I throw in 2 more, one for each nib so the use can have a different colour of bottled ink in each nib or swap nibs without swapping the converter.

Top Bottom