What's your poison?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fishlux

Green tea or coffee in the morning. Water most of the day. And for a treat, a Peanut Butter Milkshake.

For you rum drinkers, here's an drink we accidentally invented. Lady Bligh spiced rum (it's a cheap Captain knock-off) and apple cider. It tastes like a caramel apple. You want about 4 to 1 cider to rum. Captain doesn't work, gotta be Lady Bligh.

Lux

Russianwolf

Grey Goose Vodka (bottle is always in the freezer), Cabo Wabo Tequila (I'm presently out, but this is the best tequila I've found), Jameson's Irish Whiskey, Guinness Beer (ahhh, a meal in itself).

Mark

COFFEE. I love Coffee.

I got my wife one of those Keurig coffee makers. Yeah, I use it alot...

GoodTurns

Pappy 20 year old is pretty darn hard to beat. I actually like it more than 25 year. Have you ever tried Basil Hayden?

i prefer the 20 over the 23yo. I have a bottle of the 23 stashed for a special occasion...son's bachelor party or graduation or first kid (whichever comes first!). For the money, the 10yr is very nice as well....don't like the 14 at all...odd.

tried most of the bourbons but pappy's the only one I come back to!

skywizzard

Cooler weather.... JD Single Barrel on the rocks..
Warmer weather.... Bombay Sapphire gin on the rocks with a wedge of lime.

weather like today (currently 95) ... any decent cold beer, maybe a Bombay Sapphire gin and tonic.....

keithkarl2007

Grey Goose Vodka (bottle is always in the freezer), Cabo Wabo Tequila (I'm presently out, but this is the best tequila I've found), Jameson's Irish Whiskey, Guinness Beer (ahhh, a meal in itself).

Have you ever tried Tullamore Dew. My girlfriend works in the Tullamore Dew Heritage Centre and often brings home the odd bottle of Dew or Irish Mist

Hucifer

I keep the Canadian myth going... Beer has to be what I drink most. I rarely drink a light beer, I like beer that has taste. When I drink bourbon, it's Makers Mark on the rocks. In the wine dept. I prefer a nice shiraz. Sweet tea at lunch and a good bold cup of coffee in the morning. And yes Community Coffee was a staple in our house in TX. Oh yeah... Dos Equis does mean XX...

Ligget

I don`t drink alcohol anymore, coffee for me thanks, must be instant though straight from the glass jar as I do not like all the filtered and coffee machine types.

Also have a passion for Barr`s Cream Soda and although it is full of sugar I drink approx 2 litres each day, helps me keep in shape, yes round is a shape! LOL

Lenny

I used to brew my own beer and tried to get close to my favorite ... Sam Adams. But I gave it all up about 10 years ago. Now it's diet Coke and Ice tea.... not neccesarily together. :)

KN75

When I drink beer its Yuengling (can't go wrong with America's oldest brewery) and for liquer its Bourbon and ginger.

Scott

Coffee is my mainstay, preferably a nice Sumatran, fresh roasted and brewed strong! But even store-brand coffee will do in a pinch. ;-)

As for alcohol, I am a lightweight anymore! I like beer, and those Smirnoff Ice things are pretty good. But for a serious drink, either a dark rum or a good whiskey, neat, in a juice glass.

Scott.

Top Bottom