We're BACK! - Check In

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

studioseven

Looks really good. Note: My old bookmark did not work. I had to do a search for pen turners.com and arrived that way.

Seven

MRDucks2

Just buzzed around the site using Safari on an iPhone and everything seems to be working well, scaling fine. Shouldn't be a future need for an app I wouldn't think.

RangeRat

I'm logged in, poking around, and everything looks great so far! I never thought the old site was slow by any means, but everything seems to be loading noticeably faster!

mecompco

I checked all day at work. Had a tab open, clicked it, my cached UN and PW worked and here I am. Amazing work, Jeff! Now to poke around a bit.

OZturner

Just what I needed, new Technology and Operations to learn. :eek:
Looks like I have a lot of research and time strolling around. :biggrin:
Great Job Jeff, it must be like "Eating an Elephant". one mouthful at a time. :oops:
My last Technical Update sojourns were Windows 10, and prior to that Installing SAP Internationally for the Big Fizzer the Y2K.
After which I retired. :wink:
More Hours pouring over the Blue Screen, I hope SWMBO understands it is not my doing. :befuddled:

larryc

jttheclockman

Hello Jeff

I was able to log on with no problem. I will have a look around and play with a few things in the coming days. I know you have had your hands full and there is a lot of tweaking to be done. But a great thanks for getting us up and running again. At first glance the new place looks great. I am sure we all will begin to feel right at home once again. Take a break now and let things unfold. Thanks again for just letting us all join you in this new adventure.

Top Bottom