Ugly Pen Contest - POST ENTRIES HERE!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Toni, I knew it was only a matter of time before this one showed up!!! The only thing it needs is a laser pointer....LOL....It has everything else covered!!

JimGo

My ever-so-humble entry:

Image Insert:
20051211211821_05-12%20Purpleheart%20-%20small.jpg

chigdon

Originally posted by Skye

Hey, at least it was a hamburger bun underneath it.

I was so distracted by the feather, and the disco ball, and the . . . somehow I managed to miss the fact that it was sitting on a hamburger bun. If I had of noticed that the first time I saw that pen I may have needed hospitalization from laughing so hard. This is both the ugliest pen I have ever seen and my favorite pen I have ever seen just out of sheer entertainment value. Really, how many pens can be so entertaining?

Scott

Wow! I turn my back for a few hours and you guys go wild!

Ron - Now, are you certain that isn't what it looks like?;)

Nolan - That makes my eyes hurt! I can't imagine what it must have looked like spinning on the lathe!

Billy - What can I say? Uninspired, and kind of horrifying in a way! [8D]

Toni, Toni, Toni! What on earth were you thinking? That is pretty far over the top! We may have to make a new category just for your pen! And the bread roll is just icing on the cake!

Lee - That egg pen is just too pretty - in a perverse kind of way!

Dave! - An elloquent statement in scrap and trash!

Jim - I don't think I'd want that thing in my pocket!!!

Excellent work, all of you! You bring new meaning to the term "Ugly Pen!" :D

Scott.

Snazzypens

Gee whiz it been funny reading your posts on my pen. LOL...Disco is out?? When, here in Australia my husband is a DJ is nearly 40 and he is busier than he has been in 20 years DJ? Go figure...but.. if not DJ where is he??[:0]:D[:eek:)]
Toni

wudnhed

OK, here is one of my entries. It's pink and purple acrylic, my first.......I embellished it just a tiny bit for the contest.:D

2007153319_pinkp.jpg

20071533151_pkpen.jpg

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
OOOOOHHHHH MY....Anyone else thinking, Girl Scout project gone bad.....LOL.....

Originally posted by wudnhed

OK, here is one of my entries. It's pink and purple acrylic, my first.......I embellished it just a tiny bit for the contest.:D

bnoles

Becca,

You have been disqualified!

I believe that one goes beyond the definition of the contest [}:)]:D

OUCH! Hurts to look at it :)

(All in good fun):)

smoky10

This pen was made about three years ago when I was just starting to make pens and it wasn't meant to be ugly, that just happened. [:0] In my "minds eye" the pen looked good but after it was made I found that my "minds eye" was totally blind.:( It was only brought out of hiding for this pic.

20071515211_ugly%20pen.jpg

:D

GaryMGg

I'm really torn -- Becca that's some pen, but without the embellishments it might be
YAUP (Yet another ugly pen) whereas Toni's pen stands by itself as .... well, uh,
something else. [:p]

Great entries.

Gary <<== working on his disaster entry.

Scott

Oh My!!!

Becca! That truly is a fine example of an entry in an UGLY Pen Contest! Like Bill said, I think it would have been Ugly all on it's own, but you amplified it nicely! Yow! [:0]

Tom - I think I see what you were going for, and I agree you missed it! ;)

I'm thinking we may need an extra prize category! Most Artistic and Blatant Use of Extraneous Materials! What do you think?

Biscuit joint! Ha, ha, ha, ha . . . :D

woodpens

If I took a picture of Rosie O'Donnell and added a nib coming out of one ear and a clip coming out of the other, would I not have the UGLIEST pen ever seen? :D

wudnhed

Thanks guys for all the "compliments":D I was going to tear my beautiful pen apart but have decided to mail the lovely thing to one of the winners, watch out[:p] BTW, the nib is in there somewhere, I think;):D[8D][:p]

Snazzypens

Gidday Bill if you are referring to my pen. I was asked to make a pen by someone being smart and he wanted a pen with a cross and beads and captive rings, something fat and something thing thin with a feather with a sesame roll about 4 months ago and this is the outcome. It has not even been altered for the competition that was the pen in all it glory
Toni:D:D

angboy

Originally posted by aussie_chick

Gidday Bill if you are referring to my pen. I was asked to make a pen by someone being smart and he wanted a pen with a cross and beads and captive rings, something fat and something thing thin with a feather with a sesame roll about 4 months ago and this is the outcome. It has not even been altered for the competition that was the pen in all it glory
Toni:D:D

Reminds me of the McDonalds jingle, two all beef patties, special sauce leetuce, cheese.... on a sesame seed bun! :D:D

Scott

Originally posted by woodpens

If I took a picture of Rosie O'Donnell and added a nib coming out of one ear and a clip coming out of the other, would I not have the UGLIEST pen ever seen? :D

Jim! Now that might be just TOO MUCH! [:p] But I got to thinking that if we took a photo of Rosie, embedded it in PR with lots of glitter and maybe some pond scum, OH! and when you twisted the mechanism the picture opens it's mouth and out comes the nib to write with - yes, that WOULD be quite ugly! [:eek:)]

Scott.

woodpens

Originally posted by ScottJim! Now that might be just TOO MUCH! [:p] But I got to thinking that if we took a photo of Rosie, embedded it in PR with lots of glitter and maybe some pond scum, OH! and when you twisted the mechanism the picture opens it's mouth and out comes the nib to write with - yes, that WOULD be quite ugly! [:eek:)]

NOBODY wants to see that! [xx(]

wudnhed

Originally posted by woodpens

Originally posted by ScottJim! Now that might be just TOO MUCH! [:p] But I got to thinking that if we took a photo of Rosie, embedded it in PR with lots of glitter and maybe some pond scum, OH! and when you twisted the mechanism the picture opens it's mouth and out comes the nib to write with - yes, that WOULD be quite ugly! [:eek:)]

NOBODY wants to see that! [xx(]

That is no lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![}:)]:([V]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom