Texas forgot to lock the gate

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

Look at what escaped from Texas-----heck even had the Boss (wife) in tow. Rob and his super nice wife Mary where here in Ky today and stopped by for a nice vist and a truck load of wood. We had fun but the vist was to short.
You know him as great12b4ever
I am the one with hair---not that I would make any bald jokes.

200874201431_rob1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

Steve I did learn a real cool trick from Rob---I have got to get one of those casts like he is wearing. You can take it off in just minutes and it's a great way to talk someone into loading your truck while you watch. He never even broke a sweat---I had to change shirts. Where's my sign??????

stevers

Wow, thats just not right.[:p] Glad you had a good visit. Blind Squirrel and I had a great visit the other day also. He gave me a few pointers on skew use. I'm anxious to try them. May get out this weekend and give it a shot. I do have a pen to make for the PITH thing. By the way, did you see who is chosen to send me a pen,,,,,,,,Skiprat,,,,,,woo hoo. Cant wait to see what he comes up with.

great12b4ever

Hey Gary, we enjoyed the visit also. Thanks for the wood! I hopw you enjoy the wood we brought to you. We were really impressed with your showroom and shops (I do mean shops as Gary has his and Margie has hers).

As far as the cast goes, I might be able to sell or trade you mine after my next Dr. visit. It works really well, and is already broke in! We can't wait for you to make a trip to our area.

Fred

Which one are you? You say the one with hair ... since you both have hair on your faces and the cap is hiding one of the two heads in the picture I just can't make up my mind as to who is who!

Glad you two codgers got to spend some time together. Bet the "fat" was chewed very well! :D

Gary Max

I am the one who is cover with dirt from loading Rob's truck----he really did take the cast off after his truck was laoded.
Rob you folks are welcome any time you can sneak away.

PenWorks

You guys must have had a good time, that is the first time I seen a smile from you :D

Okay since you won't make any bald jokes, I wont make a joke if you two were to get on a tee-ter-totter
I would say it would be a dead heat [}:)] :D

It's great to get visiters you talk with and never have met, the internet and IAP is great.

Dario

Originally posted by PenWorks

It's great to get visiters you talk with and never have met, the internet and IAP is great.

I agree. I've had the pleasure of getting the same visit from Rob and Mary and it was like talking to an old dear friend. While chatting online on IAP paved the way, seeing and talking with him in person is much better (and personal).

My family really enjoyed their visit. My little daughter still speak of it. :) I am sure you guys had a great time and thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom