Help Hospitalized Veterans craft kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cowchaser

When I got home from a few days away today I found a pen kit my cousin had bought for me in Missouri. It says it is a wood pen craft kit donated by Help Hospitalized Veterans. Basically it is a slimline pen with a kit that makes it no tools needed. Does anyone know anything about these?

It has 4 cards in it with names and addresses that says they kit was donated by them. On the back of the card it has a place for a veterans name, but no name filled in.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cowchaser

Originally posted by turned_for_good

Do you have a way to take a picture of this kit? Is the wood turned already? Do you still need to push the tranny in?

Yes the wood is turned, you just need to sand it down to the provided slimline bushings. You also need to push in the tranny. Has a make shift press using a bolt, nut and a couple pieces of wood. Also includes sand paper. I will see if I can get a pic.

I think that this could have some possablilities of being a good thing. I havent thought of making completed kits that vets could just assemble. I wonder if the people at freedom pens know about this? What grit of sandpaper did they include?

Top Bottom