Stylus Pens! Olive wood❤

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kburr

Kburr

Olive wood and blue/turquoise alumilite
What would you charge for something like this?
DSCN3960.jpg
20170622_120604.jpg
20170622_120749.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

$35 ... it is hard to get more for a slimline.

That is a really nice pen and the workmanship is superb. . What kit did you use ?

Edit 2.5 hours later : Ooops! . It's not a pen ... just a stylus (see below) ... so make that asking price $15.

Last edited:

KenV

Hi Kayla,

That apears to be a stylus, no writing parts included. Stylus by itself has a much lower demand than then combined with a pen. Hard to sell at more than $10-$15 here.

The stylus finial sierra style or a stylus finial slimmie would sell better.

Roll stops instead of clips are appreciated. Have been recycling pierced ear rings with the posts clipped as roll stops. It allows personalization too. Two roll stops per pair, and a second life when one is lost.

Kburr

Thank you, all so much!

I ordered the kits off Crafts Supplys(woodturnerscatalog).

Thanks, Ken! That makes perfect sense. I appreciate the info!

Trying to figure out the reply features, forgive me if it isn't right.

Dehn0045

Trying to figure out the reply features, forgive me if it isn't right.

When you are "quoting" someone you can hit the quote button on their post. The important part is that in the first set of brackets there is QUOTE=username;1234567. I believe the number is a serial number for the post or something. So the beginning of mine is QUOTE=Kburr;1929201. You can edit the quote inside, just make sure you leave the closing QUOTE inside the brackets. When there are nested quotes it can get tricky. Multiquote messages are similar, just click the little " symbol for each message you are going to quote, then click the quote button on one of them. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom