Snakeskin Pen Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

CSUSA? I don't think they sell them. AZ Silhouette sells them and sometimes Glimmerz 'n More has them. PSI also sells them, but they are pretty pricey and you have to cut them to length.

wudnhed

Arizona Sil. has them too, a little pricey but perfect condition. Sometimes ebay has them but you never know what your getting. Maybe someone here has them too, put an ad in the individual class. here on this site.

Penmonkey

Originally posted by gerryr
<br />CSUSA? I don't think they sell them. AZ Silhouette sells them and sometimes Glimmerz 'n More has them. PSI also sells them, but they are pretty pricey and you have to cut them to length.

http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd=action&key=473-1113

Skye

I don’t know if Don sells them or not. If he does, I literally would not go any other place to buy them.

Mark4583

Ive been getting mine from A.S., I havent had any trouble with them.
Havent tried Don's, anyone have a link to his site?

its_virgil

I guess its time for Don to chime in. Thanks for the compliments from those who have turned snake skin blanks I've made. I don't actively sell them. I wish I could develop a way to make them in volume and keep them the quality that I think I've achieved. Some of you have turned them because you won them in the recent raffle I had. Some of you I've done some trading with and used the snake blanks as leverage, err, as trading fodder. I have sold a few via private contacts. Some of you have a pen I made from my blanks because of trading. Maybe I'll work on developing a way of making them in large enough quantities to offer some. But for now, I make them for me and limited number for sell.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Mark4583
<br />Ive been getting mine from A.S., I havent had any trouble with them.
Havent tried Don's, anyone have a link to his site?

hanau

thanks for the links. they are little bit more than i want to spend right know while i am learning.
But give me a month or two and i will attempt one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom