Reference library

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

tipusnr

When I read the post regarding the bowl turning download it made me think about my reference library (books, magazines, articles, and videos). I keep mine in my workshop with the videos wrapped in plastics to keep sawdust out of them. I haven't noticed any libraries in the other workshops that have been pictured here.

Where do you keep your libraries and why? Mine are in the workshop so that, if inspired, I'm right there to try it out. It also keeps them from getting buried under the mountains of media material we keep around the house!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

I don't have one...wish I do.

The little books and magazines I have are in the bedroom. I have a small side table w/ cabinet to house them all. Makes good reading at night when I can't sleep.

Another sign I am getting old...I used to read another type of magazines [:D][}:)][;)]

Which reminds me...it is nice to keep a couple magazines inside the bathroom too. [}:)]

LEAP

It’s all over the place! There are piles under the bed, beside the porcelain reading chair, under the desk, even a few that have actually made it to the book shelves in the den and workshop. Of course that does not count those that are out on loan. I thinned out my catalog inventory the other day and found some in the pile that were three or four years old. The thinning out process never goes very well. I end up thumbing through every book or magazine and finding an article that I just have to keep or project I just have to try. The boss has given me permission to build a new shop so I am going to have to include a room for the library just to get them all out of the house. Of course I think she wants me to do this to make more room for her quilting and sewing “stuffâ€.

DocStram

Somehow, I'm able to keep mine organized. They're in one of two places ..... either in the basement family room right outside the shop ...... or ... in the BR waiting to be read.

olsenla

This is my reference library. It is one cabinet in my shop area. Of course all the magazines and books are available for check-out to be used in the royal room on the throne.

Larry

200711114156_IMG_0328.jpg
<br />

200711114223_IMG_0329.jpg
<br />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom