Slimline click pen refills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rickrod

I have been trying to find an upgraded refill for clicks pens, anyone have a link as to where I can find this refill than you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

A good source for upgrade refills is .... ExoticBlanks.com .... check them out !

I am not quite sure what you want and I am not familiar with the "slimline click".

vtgaryw

Unfortunately, I've not found many refills that bridge the gap between the cheap Cross styles that come in kits and the real Cross brand refills (unlike Parkers, where there's many good options.) That said, I'm not even that happy with how genuine Cross refill write compared to the Parker.

Bats

Assuming Rickrod is talking about the Slimline Click as sold by Woodturningz and not the more widely available PSI Slimline Pro, it doesn't look like it takes a standard Cross refill at all (neither does the Pro, actually - that uses a Parker). It apparently uses these weird little "mini" refills.

On the brighter side, it looks like Cross makes those too:

Gary's right, though - genuine Cross ain't what they used to be. I've heard good things about the Beaufort Ink refills as an upmarket replacement, but I have yet to try them. For the number of pens I make, I don't write with the damn things nearly as often as I should.

Top Bottom