Scott - Need info!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Last year, I made this announcement in the open forums a couple weeks before the bash. I'd like to so something similar this year.

Scott:

who all is on your team?
which people are coordinating which activities?

The IAP and penturners.org began operation on Jan 1 2004. To celebrate our 3rd birthday, we're throwing a party! Your party coordinators are Scott Greaves, Bill Jacob, Mark Ewell, and Gerry Rhoades

Scott is running the Ugly Pen Contest
Bill and Mark are running the Trivia Contest
Gerry is running the Slimline Pen Contest

Details for all these will follow shortly!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

It would be the people who are allowed here. Me, Ellis, Andrew, Mark, Randy, Al and Bruce, so far. We're still working on who does what, but we're almost there. See the recent posts in the Bash Planning thread.

Everybody - go ahead and jump in here and tell Jeff what your assignment is!

Thanks!

Scott.

Scott

OK, so Bruce, Al and Randy are teaming up on the Trivia Contest. I am running the Ugly Pen Contest and the Pen and Penturner Contest. Lee is running the Featured Pen Contest. Mark is running the Liars Club Contest. We're still up in the air about who will run the Article Contest, and we're still deciding if we want to add a Penmaker's Challenge, but I'll let you know that Becca is at least interested in it. As I get the last details arranged I'll post them here.

Scott.

Scott

Originally posted by maxwell_smart007

My job's been to contact the suppliers and try and get some donations for the bash...

And I might add that Andrew has done a fantastic job of rounding up the prizes! He has contacted people and suppliers that I hadn't even thought of before. We are really going to give some stuff away this year!

And don't forget Ellis Miller, who is keeping track of all those prizes! He has made this really cool Excel file to keep track of everything, and even converted it to .pdf for Excel-challenged people (like me).

Thanks Everybody!

Scott.

wudnhed

Originally posted by Scott

still deciding if we want to add a Penmaker's Challenge, but I'll let you know that Becca is at least interested in it. As I get the last details arranged I'll post them here.

Scott.

Since I have been watching the National Finals Rodeo, I will say, Scott WRANGLED me to do the Penmaker's Challenge, LOL!

Scott

At this time it looks like we'll be running seven contests.

The Ugly Pen Contest, run by Scott Greaves
The Pen and Penturner Contest, run by Bob Younghusband
The Daily Trivia Contest, run by Randy, Bruce Fifer and Al Stramiello
The Liar's Club Contest, run by Mark Lynch
The Best Featured Pen Contest, run by Lee Thomas.
The Article Contest, run by Andrew Jordan
The Penmaker's Challenge, run by Becca Blevins

Note that this shows everybody's first and last names (except for Randy - what IS your last name?[8D]). If you don't want your last name to show, let us know right away!

Jeff, as I count it, we'll need eight E-Mail addresses for the various contests. I have only three of the E-Mail addresses that will get the forwarded E-Mail entries (for randy, Bob and Andrew). Everybody else, we will need the address you want to get your mail forwarded to! If I can make a suggestion, maybe name them something like "2008BashTrivia1" and "2008BashChallenge", just so it looks like it belongs to the contest.

Scott.

Top Bottom