Registration Forms

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Argo13

Here are the two registration forms and links. Please remember everyone will have 3 steps . Fill out form, send money through PayPal and hotel registration. It is not integrated. Let me know if you wish any changes. If not you can post to Facebook, etc...
The email mpg2016@gmail.com is linked to the checking account and PayPal.

Here are the links

Participants:

Midwest Penturners Gathering Registration

Vendors:

Midwest Penturners Gathering Vendor Registration

Here are embed codes if you can use them:

Participants:

<iframe width="540" height="1028" src="http://formsmarts.com/form/1nbc?mode=embed&lay=2" scrolling="auto" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" style="overflow-x:hidden"><a href="http://formsmarts.com/form/1nbc">Can't see the form? Click here</a>.</iframe>

Vendors:

<iframe width="540" height="1215" src="http://formsmarts.com/form/1ofs?mode=embed&lay=2" scrolling="auto" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" style="overflow-x:hidden"><a href="http://formsmarts.com/form/1ofs">Can't see the form? Click here</a>.</iframe>

Jason

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Hey Jason,

Looks pretty good. I'm unclear about the Hotel Registration information. You indicate that it is optional bu then mark it as a required field.

You should probably add some language explaining that to avoid a fee when using PayPal Friends and Family they must pay using an existing PayPal account or a bank account. If they use a credit card they will be charged a fee.

Argo13

Updated forms

All, Updated forms. The links above will go to the new forms. Also here is a letter I will be sending to all who register with more information.

Please review and let me know if you would like changes. It is in a word document now, but I will send in email form.

Jason

Attachments

• Thank You for Registering for the IAP.docx
    239.6 KB · Views: 96

mbroberg

Hey Jason,

Here are a couple of suggestions for you to consider:

Instead of: "You may Preregistration of $15 per person..." word it as : "You may preregister for $15 per person..."

"You must sent..." should be "You must send..."

Instead of "To avoid being charged a fee by PayPal, Send money your Bank account..." Use: " To avoid being charged a fee by PayPal send money from an existing PayPal account or a bank account..."

See attached for suggestions to letter. I tend to get carried away when editing so please take these as suggestions only.

Attachments

• Thank You for Registering for the IAP COPY.docx
    240.1 KB · Views: 114

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Not sure why, but when I click on the link - it comes up all gibberish???

I check in on Friday (surgery tomorrow).

Argo13

Mike brings up a good point. When I wrote the Letter I assumed that only Paid registration would get you in the drawings and a swag bag. My reasoning was if you paid a registration but could only come on Saturday. How would you feel if some one paid the same fee as you and he, his wife and son each got a swag bag and you did not? Plus he walked a way with three door prizes and you just 1.

Maybe we don't included any details about the prizes/swag bags until we get an idea of how many will be coming. Just state their will be door prizes and limited swag bags? Input ? I can go either way.

I could be worry about nothing.

By the way Mike thanks for bringing up these questions.

Update: OK forms are updated again through the original links in this post. Any other information we should include?

Last edited:

Magicbob

I personally don't think paid entry should include door prize tickets, your door prizes for coming are in the swag bag. The good stuff should be in a different raffle. say $1 per ticket or 6 for $5, that will help us raise funds to break even and maybe even start next year with a little money in the bank. Same with the lathe, I doubt we will score a free one next year so we will probably have to buy one. as long as we can cover all costs, I don't see why we can't raffle off a new lathe each year.
Just my thoughts

mbroberg

I'll post them on the Facebook Page and start recruiting Vendors as soon as I get the Green light to do so.

Argo13

I spoke with Bob just a bit ago to get a final confirmation. Mike go ahead and post. I will post the link in the Ohio thread about who is going and the casual conversation thread from today. Both with link to facebook.

Jason

mbroberg

Jason,

Hate to ask this but I have to. Can the Vendors Registration Form be modified to eliminate mention of the $100 fee?

Maybe the two forms could be combined? (but I would still have to be notified when vendors register.

Argo13

Done. Mike, do you want me to followup with them or are you planning on sending them something. Tacosleaze has paid Tom Bell has not but I haven't sent him anything yet.

Magicbob

Jason, Mike
Please keep me in the loop with the vendors and any needs they may have (table count, electric, or any thing else)

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Name Tags

If I can periodically get a list of folks who have registered, I'll start to make the name badges.

Argo13

Ok I am not sure what take this is but Everyone should have received updated spreadsheets In one email and another email from a potential vendor and my response. (Magic, Bob J, Mark, Mike and myself) anyone else what this emails?

Thank You

Jason

Argo13

Larry my friend that comes to the meetings. He registered today but said it took him 20 minutes to find the registration form. He is not very social media savvy so I don't know if others have trouble or not. Can we get a sticky message in casual conversations and the Ohio forum?

Thanks

Top Bottom