Quality

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Obsessive-compulsive:
• Those who won't quit posting to this thread,
and
• Those who won't quit reading it even if they don't like it!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hey, we could be the subject of a college student's psychology study! :eek: :biggrin:

dbledsoe

In your "beg to differ" you add a value in that will cause change, and that value is that they can get fired or client will quit if a standard is not conformed to. (Sorry for ending with a preposition.)

Hank.. whenever I run into a situation where I'm about to end
a sentence with a preposition, I just add the word 'Poopoohead' at the
end. Even if it isn't correct, it stops people from noticing my foe par :tongue:

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are - and bless the pygmies in New Guinea...........................

jasontg99

I hate to do this

Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Charlie is back!

terryf

Leroy,

If it really is awareness you're after and to inform all the newbies of the potential pitfalls in this great hobby of ours - instead of starting a new thread each week (which is mostly full of pictures of dead horses :biggrin:) and causing people to start other threads about your thread ultimately creating more tension than can be held in a 1 farad capacitor.....

....why not write an article for the library on quality vs quality control?

:bananen_smilies035: :bananen_smilies035: :bananen_smilies035: :bananen_smilies035: :bananen_smilies035: :bananen_smilies035: :bananen_smilies035: :bananen_smilies035: :bananen_smilies035: :bananen_smilies035: :bananen_smilies035: :bananen_smilies035:

I've read through about 90% of this thread... until I got tired of all the nitpicking... in the end I as the buyer will decide whether the kit I buy is of "quality" to me, without regard to the price of the kit... I've bought kits that were quite expensive, put them on a very nice high quality blank (in my opinion) and had good craftsmanship on the pen and in the end felt the pen was either gaudy and overly ornate and not necessarily a "quality" pen.

Top Bottom