Powermatic Band Saw

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

Has anyone seen the deal Woodcrafter has on the powermatic band saw? Reg price of $899.99 but comes with the 6" riser and the mobile base. Pretty sweet deal if you need a darn good bandsaw.

I am off to beg and smooze the Mrs.[:I]

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Mike, I know it isn't hard, but you got me confused. Are we talking about a band saw or a lathe? If I could get the Powermatic lathe Ron has for $899.99 it would already be on the way to the house!!!!!!!!

alamocdc

Cav, I didn't know Ron was selling a PM lathe... BTW, which Ron? Sardo just bought one and sold his Jet.[?] So I guess I'm confused too... again, not difficult.

And good luck, Mike, I hope Linda let's you get it.;)

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Billy, we both partied too hard in our formative years!! Yes, I know Ron has a Powermatic; he let me turn on it. I was picking on Mike for mixing band saw and lathe in his post.

I do think the last sentence in your post was a bit personal, though!! [}:)];)

mikes pens

Originally posted by wdcav1952

Billy, we both partied too hard in our formative years!! Yes, I know Ron has a Powermatic; he let me turn on it.

He let you turn on it but, did he let you turn it on?

IPD_Mrs

That post was for the mentally challenged and gullible. It worked too as it got Cav. I could just see Cav putting a 6" riser on a lathe.

Mike

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by wdcav1952

Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking

That post was for the mentally challenged and gullible. It worked too as it got Cav. I could just see Cav putting a 6" riser on a lathe.

Mike

I shattered a blank once and it was at least a 6" riser!!;)

All this talk about 6" this and 6" that .. either you all are GREAT fishermen or have been telling tall tales to your women folk for far too long.

[:X]

Top Bottom