Pen in the Hat 2006! Absolute final update.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangar

Dang. You guys don't mess around! I haven't even decided what I am making yet, and still haven't heard back from my recipient.

Eddiek9 YOU OUT THERE?

Cheers,

Fangar

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
YUP, me too Fangar... emailed my recipient and still waiting for an answer...
I even gave him an option on pens... LOL...
He has a choice between my normal garbage and my upgraded garbage... [:p][:p]

jwoodwright

Hey Tom,
You were still a New Yalker when they had the garbage strike. I was in Juesy... Wrap up your garbage with gift wrap and leave the car door unlocked...[:D][:p][;)][:I][:0]

Originally posted by Old Griz
<br />YUP, me too Fangar... emailed my recipient and still waiting for an answer...
I even gave him an option on pens... LOL...
He has a choice between my normal garbage and my upgraded garbage... [:p][:p]

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Well, I just got an email that my pen is on the way... Ancient Kauri.. a wood that I don't have in my collection.. can't wait...

Fangar

Well I think that:

Eddiek9

Might have dissapeared! His last post was Jan 18th and I haven't been able to raise him via email. Anyone know him? I hope that all is well! And to think I am almost finished with his pen...

[:)]

Cheers,

Fangar

gerryr

dsynder,
Your pen goes in the mail tomorrow. Hope you enjoy it.

If everyone posts when they send a pen and then people also post pictures of what they get, we'll be up to 100 pages in no time![:0]

Gerry

Murphy

SC-Wayne,[:D] Your pen was sent air mail on Monday from Canada so the geese should have it down there by the end of the week or early next week. They better not drop it. That pen took me 8 tries and I am still not thrilled with the fit but I just couldn't fart around with it any longer as I was out of suitable material.[:(!] Hope you like it.
Dale[:D]

mrcook4570

Ron

I did receive it and it is a wonderful piece of work. But, it does seem to be missing something...[:p]

tn_100_1210.jpg

Ron Mc

Stan,
Fantastic!! I am so glad that you got it. Also glad that you appreciate the workmanship that went into that one. I thought this was a pen kit trade! Right? [:D][;)]

Ron Mc

Stan,
I'm glad that you found the wood that goes with the pen hidden in the box!
Enjoy.

TheHeretic

Hello Mr "Rtgleck"!!! I have sent message. Any response! Thanks. Getting on it yesterday and today.

Dean
Columbus OH

tweetfaip

Cool! I got my pen from alamocdc (Billy). A beautiful spalted elm with homebrew stabilizing and friction polish. He even included a selection of blanks!

This has been a fun event.

Eric

pssherman

pssherman, I sent you an e-mail with my address, did you get it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom in Shepherdsville Kentucky

Words that sink into your ears are whispered........not yelled

Tom,
I did get the email with your address. The pen will sent out in the next few days. Here is a picture of it. It is an Easy Grip by PSI with Redwood Burl and a CA finish.

<b>Image Insert:</b><br />
200628171856_redwood.jpg
<br />

I am still a beginner. I have now turned 1 key chain, 5 letter openers, 2 pencils and 13 pens. Yours was lucky number 13. It was my first attempt at a CA finish and if we learn by trial and error, then I learned a lot on this one. Hope you like it.

Paul in AR

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Still waiting for the address of my recipient.... he even emailed me his new address and still waiting for a response...
ARE YOU OUT THERE... [:p][:p]

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Received my pen today...
A gorgeous Ancient Kauri Sierra.... the first Sierra I have ever seen up close... I may have to consider starting to do some of these....
Thanks Eric.... absolutely beautiful pen with an outstanding finish...

200628203556_KauriSierra.jpg
<br />

Jeff Mayfield

Fangar,
I sent you an email on the 2nd requesting the address to send your pen-don't know what happened. I haven't made it yet, but I'll send it as soon as I finish, just let me know where.

Jeff

tweetfaip

Tom,

I'm glad you like it. Your photo of it is excellent! I need to work on learning how to do that. The Sierras are nice pens, and will be better with better bushings (I think I was reasonably successful at working around that issue).

Thanks for the kind words,

Eric

Fangar

Originally posted by Jeff Mayfield
<br />Fangar,
I sent you an email on the 2nd requesting the address to send your pen-don't know what happened. I haven't made it yet, but I'll send it as soon as I finish, just let me know where.

Jeff

Jeff,

I replied the email the same day. I still have a copy of it in my sent basket. I will try again. Could it be that your email in the IAP system is incorrect? I replied to your email, but if you went through the IAP, the IAP adds your return address.

Fangar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom