Old Access Date

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonefish

When I access this site, the top tells me that the last time I came on was July 7, 2006. I check the site at least once a day, sometimes more often.

Other times, when I see a topic that has had, for instance, 10 replies, I open the thread and only see three or four.

Just now, I accessed the thread about defective parts. This afternoon, I replied to this thread with a question. A few minutes, I opened the thread to see if I had any replies. I didn't. My question was the last entry.

I subscribed to the site, whatever that is, and discovered that I had two answers to my question, and both entrys were made after my question, but they were not shown before I subscribed to the thread.

This has happened before; there will be several new replies, but when I access the site, I only get the entries from a day or two ago. What am I doing wrong?

Also, numerous times I have replied to a thread, using the brief reply box, and my entry did not appear.

Bonefish.

alamocdc

Robert, I agree with Jim. Your browser is probably caching old pages. If F5 doesn't clear it, click "tools", then "options", and then the "Delete temporary files" button. You may also want to delete your cookies while your there to speed things up a bit. The only problem with that is some sites requiring login use cookies to keep you logged in on returning to the site and this will be lost forcing you to log in when you go back to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom