Cactus pen blanks raffle-

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

lwalden

Quasi-gloat.... Don Ward wasn't the only winner in this raffle!! Curtis contacted me offline to let me know that he would be sending me a couple of cactus blanks as well, since my donation ended up at the top of the list- Thanks for the generosity, Curtis!

I also want to offer a special thanks to those who have been so active in working to support this site- I've only been an active member for about 6 months, and I have learned so much during that time that it's hard to remember the early frustrations (until I pull out some of my early attempts). In the last month or so, there have been a number of raffles and auctions to support the site that I have been aware of- and I'm guessing there has been more I've not been aware of. The graciousness and generosity of so many being willing to share their knowledge and, in many cases such as the raffles, material donations, really makes this a special place. My hat is off to all those diligently working to keep this site up and running.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Just to clarify a little...Lyle was the highest dollar contributor and I wanted to thank him for his support of IAP and the cactus blank raffle. Without people like him we would not have IAP! So next time there is a raffle, you never know what you will get by being extra generous!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I want to offer my sincere thanks to Curtis for his generosity in providing these beautiful blanks and for his effort in running the raffle, and to all the ticket buyers who helped make this a success. Support like this will help keep penturners.org healthy and clicking along for a long time.

Don - Send me a photo of the resulting cactus pen and I'll put it on the front page.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to report that Curtis just sent me Paypal in the amount of $475.25, which nets $461.17 after paypal fees. Thanks again to all the ticket buyers, and especially to Curtis for offering those beautiful blanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom