NEW TOOL GLOAT

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TBone

Recon, I look forward to your impression of this band saw. This saw is on my short list to replace my current Craftsman. It was purchased used over 20 years ago

Chuck B

Tommy,
This is the first band saw I have ever owned or used. I've got a lot of reading to do to make sure I use it safely. I will post my opinions of it.

Chuck

Woodlvr

We sell quite a few at our Woodcraft here in Utah and have had no returns that I am aware of. Good luck with your new tool.

Mike

Chuck B

Thanks Mike.
I have done a lot of researching & comparisons I think I get the most bang for my buck with this one & Woodcraft has it at the cheapest price.

Chuck

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Congratulations Chuck! It is important sometimes to hold out until you can get a good tool that will last you. Some of the electrical tools I bought were poor choices that didn't last long. I was lucky to inherit an ancient Craftsman tabletop drill press from my late father-in-law. It lasted until I could do the research and really know what I wanted in a drill press. Although I considered used, I decided if the original owner didn't want the tool, maybe there was a reason I didn't. I also got lots of advice to sift through, some good, some goofy, [;)] and finally decided on a Hitachi B16RM. I consider it, and my Grizzly G0555 Bandsaw two of the best investments I have made in tools.

Good for you that you got the saw you wanted and your better half got you a chuck. That beats socks and underwear anytime!

LEAP

Sweet,
I've had my eye on one for a while now just saving the pennies until the big day comes. Don't forget to let us know how you like it.
Phil

kenwc

Congrates on the new saw. My first was a Jet 12". *sigh*...I'll always remember my first. But I had to move on and got the Grizzly GO555.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom