New Stand

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hewunch

hewunch

I made some new stands out of Lexan. Wanted to know what you thought of them. Oh, you are welcome to comment on the pens too.
A5.gif

bigbenhdsm.jpg

fairpen.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenAffair

Great idea,

Did you go through manay prototypes to get the balance right, or does it work at a wide range of angles?

Also, how's it go with different pen types? Can you ue the 1 holder for a large range of shapes & sizes?

Russell.

hewunch

***See my next post***

So far, I have only tried the Jrs and Cigars. They both fit the same hole. I will try to make some for Sierras, Classics, etc.

Last edited:

hewunch

OK this stand works for Jrs. w/threaded post, Cigars, Classic twist offs, Atlas/Polaris, 30.06 shell pens, and Sierras I know. It may work for others. I was able to balance a slimline in there, but it does not hold, like the others.

I will try to make some up this weekend for sale.

Last edited:

hewunch

OK, I have made about 6 so far. And I have discovered I am far from "production" with these. Some are wider than others, some the hole is a little off center. BUT, these will be nearly indestructible. They are made from 1/4" Lexan, and I was thinking $1 each plus shipping (actual plus the cost of the padded envelope). I have the ability to make more if there is a demand.

hewunch

See the thread, Lexan Cantilevered Stands in the Individual classifieds.

igran7 PM sent. Thanks!

Top Bottom