New Shop/Garage

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

gerberpens

After reading the thread by Paul about his ugly shop, I had to go and take some pictures of my new shop. This past summer I went from a 8x10 shop to a 36x30 3-car garage/shop.

Here it is from the outside:

20061221183125_Garage%201.jpg

Here is the back of the garage where I used some old cabinets and installed some new cabinets.

20061221183238_Garage%202.jpg

I have a small inventory of pen blanks and kits:

20061221183318_Garage%204.jpg

Everything is in it's place (most of the time):

2006122118343_Garage%205.jpg

I even have a sink and refrigerator, just in case my wife kicks me out of the house.

20061221183455_Garage%207.jpg

Oh no, I see some sawdust that needs cleaning up ... gotta go. Thanks for looking.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bnoles

Gary,

I just love peeking in other peoples shop. I find so many ideas to steal and use in my own shop.

Nice shop you have and thanks for sharing.

clewless

Refrigerator...what a weenie[:)]

Oh wait, there's one in the back of my garage on the wife's side, doh![B)][:eek:)]

Now let's see ya get it messy!!!!!!!

sandking

Ok with all that room, get some big machinery. It's a sin to have that much space without a cabinet saw, 16" jointer, 24" planer, 36" drum sander, shaper, router table, finishing room, assembly table. Oh and the wall by the fridge is crying for a lumber rack!!!!!!

Oh and how could I forget a huge bandsaw, and the cyclone dust collector so your lungs can thank you. I won't even mention a wall of hand planes and chisels.

gerberpens

Hey Joe (sandking) I'm not Norm Abram and this isn't the New Yankee Workshop. Although I have the "space" of the New Yankee Workshop, I don't have the finances of the New Yankee Workshop.[:(]

sandking

Originally posted by gerberpens
<br />Hey Joe (sandking) I'm not Norm Abram and this isn't the New Yankee Workshop. Although I have the "space" of the New Yankee Workshop, I don't have the finances of the New Yankee Workshop.[:(]

Well since you have such a great space I think we should start a tool fund for you. Catch is we can come on our vacations and take over the shop!!!! Great space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom