New Pen Boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from beck3906

beck3906

I was frustrated when I transported merchandise to shows and having it constantly shaken while transported in my trailer. Here are my latest pen boxes I will be using to store and transport things.

This photo shows the boxes prior to building and adding the last drawer.

2008425114012_Pen%20Boxes.jpg

This is a close-up after the last drawer was installed.

2008425114116_Front%20View.jpg

Here's a photo of a drawer open.

2008425114216_Drawer%20Closeup.jpg

Finally, here's a shot of the drawer insert.

2008425114257_Drawer%20Insert.jpg

Each drawer will hold about 200 pens or other items if I use the foam insert. Number of items is also dependent on the hole size I drilled into the foam.

I'm also building new tower displays that will look much different than I have had previously. Photos of those will be this summer when I finish the towers. I have the base cabinets built but haven't completed the upright pieces.

Let me know what you think.

Rick

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

altaciii

It comes to mind that I am just a poor boy when it comes to amt of inventory. My measly little 190 pen inventory would fit in just one drawer! Holy smokes, thats a lot a pens. The cabinets are cool and I'm with mike, how do you drill foam?

beck3906

Won't all be pens.

There's space for administrative items while I'm at shows (top drawer in each cabinet, and each drawer will have specific use for toothpick holders, tool pens, letter openers, bottle stoppers, desk accessories, and a multitude of other items planned for the upcoming show season.

I will use the tops of the cabinets back-to-back as a sales surface.

I tried to make a picture of what I used to drill with, but the camera battery died. I'll post something later.

Rick

Top Bottom