Mini Stylus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
These things should come with your phone.:rolleyes: I got this mini kit from Ernie at Beartoothwoods.com Used a blank Neil (wolftat) sent me, and Susanne is quite happy now. But, I guess I was supposed to get her one long ago :redface:

Attachments

• IMG_1207.JPG
    IMG_1207.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_1208.JPG
    IMG_1208.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_1209.JPG
    IMG_1209.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 206
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Haw can Blue possibly match her Red phone. As you know i'm biased, I don't even own a blue shirt. But it still looks good Chuck. Maybe I should make her a red one and mail it to her:biggrin:

eupher58

Those little things are a breeze to make, 3 or 4 at a time, and are a GREAT seller! Just ordered more again tonight from Ernie. I cant make em quick enough....

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
But, I guess I was supposed to get her one long ago :redface:

Just another example of gender-based guilt.

Tomas:)
I suppose so :biggrin:

Haw can Blue possibly match her Red phone. As you know i'm biased, I don't even own a blue shirt. But it still looks good Chuck. Maybe I should make her a red one and mail it to her:biggrin:
Here you go Ernie. I have a strategy :biggrin: Don't do the whole job at once :wink::biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1210.JPG
    IMG_1210.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 206

Joe S.

So I'm guessing that's not you on your icon:biggrin:

rich gubbin

hi all,
On the subject of stylus,s/styli. Does any one else have a problem pressing the business end into the barrel. Im talking about the possibility of the rubber splitting. I,ve drilled out a bit of wood just big enough to insert the rubber and then press the tip into the barrel. This seems to work for me.

Andrew_K99

hi all,
On the subject of stylus,s/styli. Does any one else have a problem pressing the business end into the barrel. Im talking about the possibility of the rubber splitting. I,ve drilled out a bit of wood just big enough to insert the rubber and then press the tip into the barrel. This seems to work for me.
There is an installation tool (a little sleeve) that is required to install the business end of the stylus.

Edit, maybe not for the one's that BTW sells? Here is the link for the one that CSUSA sells for their kits.

AK

Last edited:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
hi all,
As the instructions say, drill a 1/4" hole in a piece of wood, then put the rubber tip into the hole, and press it into the tube. Proper alignment is important.

NC Wood Art

I actually make mine with the brass tube from the fan pull kits they are just a little longer & seem to fit the hand better, you could also just but the longer tubes & cut them down. I dont use not special too for assembly I just press it in with rubber cap on it right up against the aluminum pusher on my pen assembler. Not a problem yet. They are fairly tough piece of rubber or whatever it is made of. I also add a small drop of ca to both ends before pressing them in.

Bill

eupher58

If you have a bushing set for a "b" mandrel, the hole is just right. I use an El Grande bushing and it shoulders in perfect.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I did consider using some longer slim tubes, that have been laying in a drawer for 4 years. They'd have to be more comfortable than these stubby things. Thanks all for the input.

Top Bottom