Logo Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
You'll recall that we had a 5th anniversary logo for our mugs. I'm thinking that a special anniversary logo might be a good idea every year. Last year Skye did the logo, but a) he's not active at IAP any more (but I am still in touch with him) and b) it might be fun to involve the members.

So, I was thinking about a logo contest in November. Pretty simple, members submit logo ideas, either hand drawn or electronic, the bash team whittles them down to a few, then members vote.

If a hand-drawn logo is chosen, I can get someone (Skye perhaps) to spiff it up into electronic form.

Time is a little tight, but if I had the finished logo in hand by first week of Dec, I could get the mugs done.

Thoughts?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
No need for a contest!!

Here is our definitive sixth anniversary LOGO!!!

(Management only)

Attachments

• IAP sixth logo.pdf
    179.8 KB · Views: 92

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I took us off the track......

You'll recall that we had a 5th anniversary logo for our mugs. I'm thinking that a special anniversary logo might be a good idea every year. Last year Skye did the logo, but a) he's not active at IAP any more (but I am still in touch with him) and b) it might be fun to involve the members.

So, I was thinking about a logo contest in November. Pretty simple, members submit logo ideas, either hand drawn or electronic, the bash team whittles them down to a few, then members vote.

If a hand-drawn logo is chosen, I can get someone (Skye perhaps) to spiff it up into electronic form.

Time is a little tight, but if I had the finished logo in hand by first week of Dec, I could get the mugs done.

Thoughts?

Let's remember Jeff is looking for input!!!!

(In case he thinks someone can do BETTER than the above!)

Top Bottom