Latest pendants.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from LabTrnr

LabTrnr

Trying to catch up on some orders, found a source for more Corian colors. Seems the ladies like the Corian better than the wood ones. Still have to make the necklace parts. The two Pheasant wood, one Koa and three of the Corian are sold. Tomorrow I'll attempt to make some matching earrings, we'll see how that works out, I've had multiple request for them.

Attachments

• turnings 029.jpg
    turnings 029.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 298
  • turnings 030.jpg
    turnings 030.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 275
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

elody21

Trying to catch up on some orders, found a source for more Corian colors. Seems the ladies like the Corian better than the wood ones. Still have to make the necklace parts. The two Pheasant wood, one Koa and three of the Corian are sold. Tomorrow I'll attempt to make some matching earrings, we'll see how that works out, I've had multiple request for them.

Being a lady myself, might I suggest more shine on the Corian! You did a great job! Alice

LabTrnr

Good suggestions on the shine, I made a couple more yesterday and thought I would try to buff them. Just used the white diamond and it worked really well, gives them a nice shine. I thought they would be hard to hold on to while buffing but they're not too bad. I tried buffing the Pheasant wood ones too, have to have a light touch but that works nice too.

Top Bottom