Kalidascope wands

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RDH79

RDH79

I have been making the wand kalidascopes from PSI. They only have 3 different colors. I have been asked for extra wands in different colors and can not find the right size. The length is right 6" but the PSI wands are 1/2" The ones I have found are 3/8" Does anyone know of where to get this size. I sent some emails to a few places with no luck. Thanks

Rich H

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
WARNING!!

I bought some at a gift show, thinking I would resell them. They have VERY LITTLE in them--the colored pieces are sparse. I would not sell them, they are junk.

I say this, only because the pieces at the gift show were MUCH nicer. So, IF you buy from someone (ABSOLUTLELY NO REFLECTION ON THE ABOVE company, I do NOT know them, at all!!!), check out the quality before buying a bunch.

I AM still looking for good ones.

RAdams

Banned
I dont know about Kscope wands, but the link up there has some pretty interesting stuff. They have a slimline kit that threads together. It says its not for lathe turning, but i bet it could be modded for some use or the other...

I just might have ot order a couple of those and check em out.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ed you are right about the wands...

Thanks Toni! Do you have any experience with "Boston craft" shown above?? Or have you found a GOOD source?

Dawn and I used to go to major gift shows, but have not done so in a couple years. I would love to offer K-scope supplies on exotics, but have not been able to find quality that I find acceptable. Any leads are appreciated!!

(BTW, for everyone who has never tried this, the gift show people usually have a 500 unit minimum)

Top Bottom