IAP 2008 BIRTHDAY BASH TRIVIA CONTEST-7 JAN

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Welcome to the seventh day of this year's IAP TRIVIA CONTEST</u>. You will have until 12 noon ET tomorrow to email your answer to this question. Please be sure to include your IAP screen name with your answer so we know who you are.

All correct answers "postmarked" before noon will be placed in a hat and two winners selected every day. The winners will be announced about 8 P.M. ET of the day the question closes and the decision of the TRIVIAMEISTER will be final.

!!!!!***HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK***!!!!!

Question for day 7.....

Who designed and crafted this pen?

20071242041_booneb019reduced.jpg

(This is a schizophrenic question. If you know the answer it will be easy. If you don't know the answer, it will be almost impossible to figure out. Good Luck!!)

Email your answer to: 2008bashtrivia@penturners.org

Note: "Laundry list" entries that include several possible alternative answers are "NOT" acceptable. Submit only one answer per question or question part(if there is a multi-part question) unless the question specifically asks for multiple answers. Thanks.

Daniel

Seriously, hope you got my answer. my e-mail is being stranger than the members here.
Please let me know if you did not get it, but not if it requires a lot of extra work. It is not that important, I have only been setting at my empty lathe for 5 days now waiting for a new blank or something to turn. turned a yellow #2 pencil down to the lead yesterdayjust to see if I could do it. now I have black stuff all over my skew. So no light colored blanks please. Am I rambling? I'm rambling. sorry. anyway hope my answer made it.

THarvey

Originally posted by Randy_

How come I am not getting any correct answers for this question? I thought this would be easy for many of you?

Did you receive my email? Am I have similar problems to Daniel?

Fear not, Randy. I sent you the correct answer. I've been a member for only about three weeks now and I'm proud to say that this trivia question didn't stump me. Check your email. You'll see. It's there. Proper spelling and all. Looks like I'll be on the honor roll soon enough. I can hardly wait. I hope the prize is a Red Rider BB Gun this time. That's what I've always wanted. Shoot, it's all I've ever wanted.

THarvey

Originally posted by Proud_Poppa_of_2

Fear not, Randy. I sent you the correct answer. I've been a member for only about three weeks now and I'm proud to say that this trivia question didn't stump me. Check your email. You'll see. It's there. Proper spelling and all. Looks like I'll be on the honor roll soon enough. I can hardly wait. I hope the prize is a Red Rider BB Gun this time. That's what I've always wanted. Shoot, it's all I've ever wanted.

You'll shoot your eye out.

I'm not sure we should trust you with a dangerous firearm if you can't even turn a photo over???;)

That's an excellent point. Better just grace me with some rare and exotic blanks. It's great to be a winner. I can hardly wait until 8:00 p.m. EST tomorrow. You will be prompt, won't you, Randy?

alphageek

Former Moderator
Originally posted by GaryMGg

Alpha,
You're a geek -- you knew where to look. DAMHIKT. [:p]:D;)

Yup [}:)].. Then again I'm a bit frazzeled by the fact that Randy asks why he isn't getting any correct answers to this.

Especially since, like THarvey - I did find the opened version of this pen too..

Randy - Can you elaborate? Did you get NO correct answers or no answers? Or just fewer than you thought? Man - I feel like a kid at Christmas... I just want to win something cool!

THarvey

Originally posted by THarvey

Did you receive my email? Yes, I got it.

Am I have similar problems to Daniel? Is that a question?? Must be. I see a question mark.

Okay. Thanks. That means you have two correct answers, mine and Dean's. :D

Yeah, that was a question. My grammar teacher is sooooooooo proud. [B)]

GaryMGg

Originally posted by alphageek
...Then again I'm a bit frazzeled by the fact that Randy asks why he isn't getting any correct answers to this.....

Methinks Randy speaks much more w/ tongue-in-cheek than folks have given him credit for. ;) I'm quite confident he knew exactly what he was doing when he posted this question and phrased it as he did.

Fact is no manner of Googling for the answer is going to turn it up but if it was a snake, it'd bit ya. :D

[8D]

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by Proud_Poppa_of_2

You will be prompt, won't you, Randy?

Is there a football game tonight??

Prompt? Randy????? You are kidding right??????

No Football tonight .. No Football tomorrow night ... WILL it matter?? [}:)]

Me thinks not.
[:X]Mrs

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by airrat

Mike there is a bowl game tonight. You never know how much of a FANnnnnnnatic one is.

Well that is the problem we don't consider that REAL football.

(I said we because the post was from Linda but Mike did concur that there wasn't a game)

[:X] Linda - who is having Football DT's [V];)

GaryMGg

Originally posted by TBone
Not I. I'm enjoying watching LSU whip Ohio State :D
Great game so far -- Ohio came out smokin' again and
might have let the steam outta the bag again

Geaux Tigers!

Gary &lt;&lt;== bleeds Orange & Blue, but where there's no Gators, there's SEC.

TBone

Geaux Tigers!

Gary, I can't claim to be an SEC fan, but I'll sure pull for them over the Big 10. Besides, I have to pull for my brothers in Purple and Gold :D

IPD_Mrs

Geaux Tigers!

You have both missed my point - none of this is REAL football [V]

GaryMGg

Didn't miss it; ignored it.
College football is real football. The rest is just professional sports run amuck.
Great game last night! How many more days 'til real football beings again?!? [:p]
Sigh, I miss the days of Tom Landry coaching the Cowboys -- that was real football. ;)

IPD_Mrs

Didn't miss it; ignored it.
College football is real football. The rest is just professional sports run amuck.
Great game last night! How many more days 'til real football beings again?!? [:p]
Sigh, I miss the days of Tom Landry coaching the Cowboys -- that was real football. ;)

Ah yes they were. Next REAL game is Saturday ;)

you guys know I'm just picken at ya - I'm glad you enjoyed your game last night. :)

IPD_Mrs

Gee it's 12:37. Randy must have had a GREAT time last night and still be so hung over he hasn't managed to get up to post our next trivia question yet [:p][}:)][}:)]:D

Hiding away [:X] Mrs.

Randy_

I was so shocked at the outcome of the football game I nearly had a stroke. :( A couple of friends took me to the "corner hospital" where Drs. Daniels and Beam medicated me profusely to resolve the medical emergency. I'm feeling much better now.....thanks for asking!![^]

wood-of-1kind

Welcome to the seventh day of this year's IAP TRIVIA CONTEST</u>. You will have until 12 noon ET tomorrow to email your answer to this question. Please be sure to include your IAP screen name with your answer so we know who you are.

All correct answers "postmarked" before noon will be placed in a hat and two winners selected every day. The winners will be announced about 8 P.M. ET of the day the question closes and the decision of the TRIVIAMEISTER will be final.

!!!!!***HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK***!!!!!

Question for day 7.....

Who designed and crafted this pen?

20071242041_booneb019reduced.jpg

(This is a schizophrenic question. If you know the answer it will be easy. If you don't know the answer, it will be almost impossible to figure out. Good Luck!!)

Email your answer to: 2008bashtrivia@penturners.org

Note: "Laundry list" entries that include several possible alternative answers are "NOT" acceptable. Submit only one answer per question or question part(if there is a multi-part question) unless the question specifically asks for multiple answers. Thanks.

So who's the creator? Some of us needs to know[:eek:)]

-Peter-

Top Bottom