IAP 2008 BIRTHDAY BASH TRIVIA CONTEST-7 JAN

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

airrat

Its creators name is BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

edited: WOW when did Jeff install the beep censorship?

wood-of-1kind

Originally posted by pssherman

So who's the creator? Some of us needs to know

-Peter-

Why? Do you want to buy it? I believe it had an initial price of $900.

Paul in AR

I'm still debating whether or not I should buy the Boone creation or buy the Randy $8.5 million pen. Depends on how many more loonies that I'll find stuffed behind the sofa (good one Stan)[:eek:)]

-Peter-:)

I have 80 Magcraft Rare Earth Magnets going to the person who guesses closest to the time Randy posts the winners to this trivia question. In case of a tie, whomever is closest without going over wins. I'll use the time as posted on the forum message. Respond to hancock1@comcast.net. The contest will be over as soon as Randy posts the winners' names.

The magnets are 1/4" x 1/8" discs. Very strong and very handy.

wood-of-1kind

Originally posted by Proud_Poppa_of_2

I have 80 Magcraft Rare Earth Magnets going to the person who guesses closest to the time Randy posts the winners to this trivia question.

Guessing that Randy likes to keep us all in suspence or that zinfandel of his that he keeps in his cantina is some potent stuff. Randy, Randy are you awake yet?[:eek:)]

-Peter-:)

Randy_

Trivia Contest Winners</u>

Question: Who designed and crafted this pen?

20071242041_booneb019reduced.jpg

Answer: Bruce Alphonious Boone.

Note: There were 58 enties for this contest and only "ONE" was 100% correct!! Somehow it didn’t seem right to declare Bruce as the winner so I disqualified him because he didn’t include his screen name with his entry!!

Most everyone else knew who made that pen; but there were several entries attributing the pen to skiprat. Not sure whether that is a compliment to Bruce or to skippy; but is definitely a compliment!!

To all of the clever people who checked out the file name on the photo to get a clue, my Mom didn’t raise no dummy!!! Originally, I had the picture labeled with a false name that would have seriously mislead the unknowing. I thought better of that, deciding that it was a little cutthroat for this kind of contest and restored the original file name. However……..don’t think I am not above using a misleading file name in the future, so “BEWARE!!â€

The winners of the day 7 contest are:

clthayer

and

twofakind

And the prizes are:

Water clear kit (32 oz.) donated by Alumilite.

Two - Pen Blanks donated by papaturner

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****

Note: Both winners need to go to Andrew Jordan's profile and email him with:

1. Name and date of the contest you won, (Example: Jan 7 Trivia)
2. Your mailing address and
3. Your prize preference. (If you both select the same prize, Andrew will flip a coin to determine who gets what.

I would like to remind each winner that the gift you will be receiving has been donated by a supporter of this forum. Please take a minute to email a note of appreciation when you receive your prize. Thanks.

IPD_Mrs

Congrats you two!

Hey Randy how does that make you feel when folks are taking side bets on how late your post will be? Do you take it as a compliment that they know you so well? If not you should!:D

One of these days Linda is gonna get me one of Bruce's rings.[:p] But knowing her it will probably be for my nose so she can lead me around.[:0]

Mike

IPD_Mrs

Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking

One of these days Linda is gonna get me one of Bruce's rings.[:p] But knowing her it will probably be for my nose so she can lead me around.[:0]

Mike

Your NOSE? No dear .. think ..... Key West..... if it goes in your nose you WILL have to deal with my wrath [}:)][}:)][}:)]

[:X] Mrs MLK

Top Bottom