Group Purchase-Smocks 2016

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobleibo

I don't know why but, when they are piling it on you Chuck, I find the reading much more entertaining than when they are telling you how great you are. :biggrin::tongue:

Balance Derek, balance. We're just looking out for Chuck and making sure he doesn't tip over. Inflate, deflate...inflate, deflate. repeat

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
This seems like a lot of work for a retired and under paid professional!! Maybe you can find some time to have a few Yuengling's out in the cave :biggrin:
I'm OK Ernie! I get paid with knowledge and respect here. Once in awhile I hear from OIL DEREK :biggrin: A Yeungling would be great right now. Wish I had some, but don't feel like driving to Ohio right this minute :redface:

Thank you very much Chuck.
You are welcome Wayne!

Hey Chuck, it's been 4 hours already, mine hasn't arrived yet !!!! I'm pretty sure Ernie meant to have a few cold ones AFTER you mailed the smocks!
Just keep standing by that empty mail box with your camera Bob.:wink: It should be there any minute :biggrin:

I don't know why but, when they are piling it on you Chuck, I find the reading much more entertaining than when they are telling you how great you are. :biggrin::tongue:
Whatever makes all of you happy Derek :rolleyes: NO REALLY....I mean that! :rolleyes:

Balance Derek, balance. We're just looking out for Chuck and making sure he doesn't tip over. Inflate, deflate...inflate, deflate. repeat
:biggrin::tongue:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Bobleibo!!! Let's auction something after this is settled :wink: Like the old days back in the Bash :biggrin: Just to keep in practice. You're good at auctioning.

bobleibo

Bobleibo!!! Let's auction something after this is settled :wink: Like the old days back in the Bash :biggrin: Just to keep in practice. You're good at auctioning.

That would be fun . I'd auction a smock....if I had one :biggrin: ~ heading out to my assigned post at the mailbox until tomorrow.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

That would be fun . I'd auction a smock....if I had one :biggrin: ~ heading out to my assigned post at the mailbox until tomorrow.
Sorry....there's been another delay :biggrin: Go back in the house :biggrin:

D.Oliver

Final invoice arrived, and I will be calculating any refunds that may be due.

In case any of you wonder what that might look like......

452126-oldman-1350362459-595-640x480.jpg

bobleibo

Bob,
I thought that was your math teacher in grade school

Chuck, any refund just donate it to the IAP.
Thanks

Are you kidding? I'm so old, my math teacher's grandson was on the original design team for Noah's Ark and wasn't 1/2 as good looking as Chuck~

BTW....still no smock. I knew it was just a dream. Back to my station 'til tomorrow

Attachments

• 20160610_114455.jpg
    20160610_114455.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 242

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Here's a breakdown of the order:

Smock with IAP Logo = $33.90
Name Embroidering =$5.00
Shipping to you = $6.45
Shipping from Colorado = $.65

There were 16 ordered with name embroidered.
There were 7 ordered without name embroidered. When I received the smocks after the long delay, I found that names were embroidered on ALL the smocks. We were charged appropriately. I requested a credit for the extra charges, and received it. To be fair to everyone, I will have to refund the $5.00 fee to those who PAID for name engraving. I will start sorting out refunds soon.

I recommend you wash your smock before wearing it. :wink:

bobleibo

Chuck
Don't send me any refund....it's more hassle than it's worth. Put it toward whatever works best.
Cheers
Bob

TonyL

Same here. You decide (regardless of the amount). Thanks again for doing this. I would consider it a success (and I am not being nice). I can't imagine something not going "wrong" with a GB such as this.

Interestingly, I didn't need one when I ordered one, then a week later the slider on my EWT smock fell-off. I always had problems with that zipper. So now I need one.

BTW, when looking up the name of zipper parts just now, I found this resource for zippers/parts.

Zippersource - Zipper Parts

I even learned something.

Chuck..you are a very good and patient man. Thank you.

bobleibo

Another freezing cold night in blizzard conditions camped out by the mailbox eagerly awaiting the arrival of my smock - nothing :befuddled: . Then I realized my strategy was all goofed up.....hopefully this will help

Attachments

• 20160611_092826.jpg
    20160611_092826.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 229

Wpixley

After all the ribbing you have received I wanted to add a note of thanks for your time and energy on this group buy. Received my smock today!

hcpens

My Smocks arrived today, donate any refund to IAP. Thanks again for the GB, love getting Christmas all year long.

Will forward Herb G's Smock on Monday.

Last edited:

leehljp

Member Liaison
Thanks! To all of you who donated. Glad to hear your smocks arrived.

Did anyone else receive your smocks?

You are evil Chuck. We left right after breakfast yesterday, home tonight so I have to wait to see. I think you did that on purpose huh?

And I left yesterday (Saturday) morning for a week long conference. I will have to wait a full week to get mine. But it will certainly be worth the wait.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
To let everyone know....there was a cushion built into the charges. Most have donated their refunds to the IAP (Thank You) If you DO NOT want to donate your refund, please send me a PM or, simply post in this thread. I will Paypal your funds back to you. You will have until this Saturday 6-18-2016 to reply. After that, any unclaimed funds will be sent to Jeff, for the IAP Donation Fund. Thanks to all for your participation. :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom