Group Purchase-Smocks 2016

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I'd ask for a partial refund / discount because they screwed up the order.
Can't hurt to ask, right?
I could ask but...I think that would only increase our chances of yet a LONGER wait. She did apologize and assured me she would get right on them. Let's see...

hcpens

I think it is great that someone took the time to help us get smocks, in the first place. I will still be able to enjoy using it.

Thanks for your time.

TonyL

How about when I get in in the mail, I will know that it arrived, and I will thank you again. :) ?

Which GB are you going to volunteer for next? I don't like shipping one package to someone - I can't imagine more than two.

Have a good night!

bobleibo

Hey Chuck,
Check this out! I ran across this and knew you would want to see it.
While you are waiting for the smocks to arrive, you probably have nothing to do so I thought you might want to look into spending some time here so you are ready for next February
Reppert Auction School | The Auction Business School ..... they have a school right down the road from you.
Let me know if there's anything else I can research for you cuz' you know I'm always looking out for you !
Cheers~
Bob

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Hey Chuck,
While you are waiting for the smocks to arrive, you probably have nothing to do so I thought you might want to look into spending some time here so you are ready for next February Reppert Auction School | The Auction Business School ..... they have a school right down the road from you.
Let me know if there's anything else I can research for you cuz' you know I'm always looking out for you !
Cheers~
Bob
Nice Smoke Screen Buddy! I hope YOU signed up as well. :biggrin: We BOTH have room for improvement for the upcoming AUCTIONS! :wink::biggrin: Don't say NO just yet. I am anticipating MORE awesome items being made as we type these utterly worthless posts. :redface: I DO hope you won't hang me out there all alone :biggrin: This year would have been a grouse failure without YOU! As will be next year, without YOU!!!:wink::biggrin:

bobleibo

Hey Chuck,
While you are waiting for the smocks to arrive, you probably have nothing to do so I thought you might want to look into spending some time here so you are ready for next February Reppert Auction School | The Auction Business School ..... they have a school right down the road from you.
Cheers~
Bob
Nice Smoke Screen Buddy! I hope YOU signed up as well. :biggrin: We BOTH have room for improvement for the upcoming AUCTIONS! :wink::biggrin: Don't say NO just yet. I am anticipating MORE awesome items being made as we type these utterly worthless posts. :redface: I DO hope you won't hang me out there all alone :biggrin: This year would have been a grouse failure without YOU! As will be next year, without YOU!!!:wink::biggrin:

Chuck
At least there's still hope for you. I am so far beyond help going to this for me would be a total waste of money, kind of like tossing a glass of water on a forest fire. I'm still trying to figure out how to read a map for my next road trip, I got lost on the last one and ended up in Vegas - again. Seems my money gets lost just like me. I don't understand why.
Cheers
Bob

Last edited:

stonepecker

Hey Chuck,
Cheers~
Bob

Chuck
At least there's still hope for you. I am so far beyond help going to this for me would be a total waste of money, kind of like tossing a glass of water on a forest fire. I'm still trying to figure out how to read a map for my next road trip, I got lost on the last one and ended up in Vegas - again. Seems my money gets lost just like me. I don't understand why.
Cheers
Bob

:biggrin: Time to add a GPS to the bike maybe? I usually just pull over and either look at a map or ask for directions. But then my wife knows I will ask...... I hate to get lost. :rolleyes::tongue::eek:

bobleibo

Hey Chuck,
Cheers~
Bob

Chuck
Cheers
Bob

:biggrin: Time to add a GPS to the bike maybe? I usually just pull over and either look at a map or ask for directions. But then my wife knows I will ask...... I hate to get lost. :rolleyes::tongue::eek:

It has GPS on it !!!! .....now if I can just figure out how to turn the stinkin' thing on! What scares me even more is that someday I'm liable to end up in South Dakota of all places....oh the nightmare of it all! :eek::eek::eek: God help me!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Hey Chuck,
Cheers~
Bob

Chuck
Cheers
Bob

It has GPS on it !!!! .....now if I can just figure out how to turn the stinkin' thing on! What scares me even more is that someday I'm liable to end up in South Dakota of all places....oh the nightmare of it all! :eek::eek::eek: God help me!
It seems like someone said there are nice beaches in SD...or was it Minnesota?:rolleyes: Either way...don't forget your Speedos :biggrin:

bobleibo

Hey Chuck,
Cheers~
Bob

Chuck
Cheers
Bob

It seems like someone said there are nice beaches in SD...or was it Minnesota?:rolleyes: Either way...don't forget your Speedos :biggrin:

ABSOLUTELY! Chuck, I take my speedo's with me everywhere I go. This video is from my last vacation and is just for you, everyone else don't look.

By the way, I've gained a few pounds since we placed the smock order. Can you change the size for mine to a 2XL?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPhXZQFBeEE

Last edited:

stonepecker

We all now know why the women are hot after Bob.

Hey Buddy, Please don't post to many videos like that. Now the wife is chasing this 'fat man' thinking I can move like that. No way can I even come close.
On a side note, That strange sound you hear when getting on the motorcycle is the frame of the bike, groaning.

If it stops raining here, the land of ten thousands beaches will be looking just as nice.

P.S....... Don't worry about "turning on" the GPS. You have all the women turned on. That is enough.

Last edited:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
No word so far today, but it's only 2:00 PM there in CO

I wouldn't want to think they would tell me just anything to, get me off the phone:rolleyes: Maybe....they're reading these posts :biggrin:

bobleibo

Here's an idea.....tell her if she doesn't get the smocks to you fast, you're going to send her a picture of Wayne in his speedo, maybe toss in one of Derek too. Not sure if that's a thrill or a threat, it's all in how you market it.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Here's an idea.....tell her if she doesn't get the smocks to you fast, you're going to send her a picture of Wayne in his speedo, maybe toss in one of Derek too. Not sure if that's a thrill or a threat, it's all in how you market it.
Brilliant Bob! :biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
The smocks arrived today, but no invoice. She said she mailed it at the same time as the smocks. Should arrive tomorrow. There was only one mistake and, she is correcting it and, sending another. I have all the others packaged and, will mail them tomorrow morning. Thanks to all for your patience and, giving me this tremendously exciting opportunity.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
All smocks were mailed to you this morning except one for Mike Broberg who, is aware of the delay. I just received the invoice this morning, and noticed we were charged for name embroidery on ALL the smocks. Yes...your name is on it, like it or not. I sent them anyway, rather than cause even further delay in getting them to you. I am again, waiting for her to return my call. I intend to ask her to forgo the extra charges incurred. If push comes to shove, I'll pay it. No problem just, want everyone satisfied.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
If push comes to shove, I will pay for it as long as you mailed mine last. :). In all seriousness, it's not a problem if I have to pay for it.
Tony, your offer is well received. But, no way am I going to expect any further payment. BTW...your envelope was the first one on the counter :biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
OK...got the return call. She is adjusting the invoice to reflect the original order form. I am waiting for her to email the corrected invoice. Then I can break down the charges. Thanks again, for your patience.

bobleibo

Hey Chuck, it's been 4 hours already, mine hasn't arrived yet !!!! I'm pretty sure Ernie meant to have a few cold ones AFTER you mailed the smocks!

Attachments

• mailbox.jpg
    mailbox.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 187
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom