Group Buy from PenKitsMall?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

wrjones224

Happy New Year to All!

With it being the new year I am looking to stock up on some of my staple kits...Would anybody be interested in joining a group buy from PenKitsMall? The shipping price has raised and it's only really worth it to buy from them if we have greater quantities. If there is interest I would be happy to organize the group purchase. I have ordered from there many times before with success. I am located in Louisville KY and can ship products from here. Please comment if you are interested and if there is some traction then I will put together something more formal.

Thanks!

Ryan Jones

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wrjones224

I'll give it a couple more days for all to view their site and see what they would be interested in before formally organizing the buy!

NZ Pens

I just looked them up and cannot view anything without logging in. Are their kits good?

You have to create an account before you view their products.

I have not been turning pens for very long but have ordered some of their slimlines, euros, cigars and gent jr kits and the quality seems good to me. They have a wide range too.

I ordered off them due to the local price of pens in NZ being high ($5 for a slimline) so the order doesn't have to be that big before it makes it cheaper.

Good luck with the group buy!

BryanMurphy

Happy New Year to All!

With it being the new year I am looking to stock up on some of my staple kits...Would anybody be interested in joining a group buy from PenKitsMall? The shipping price has raised and it's only really worth it to buy from them if we have greater quantities. If there is interest I would be happy to organize the group purchase. I have ordered from there many times before with success. I am located in Louisville KY and can ship products from here. Please comment if you are interested and if there is some traction then I will put together something more formal.

Thanks!

Ryan Jones
I may be interested. I just registered, so once I have a chance to take a look at what they have I will let you know.

wrjones224

Has everyone had a chance to review the site and decide if they would be interested? Like this post, if you want to join. If enough interest I will put together a formal group buy plan. Thanks!

wrjones224

I have ordered from them about 5 times. The quality is good for what you pay for. I've had great success with them. Once an order is placed it takes 2-3 weeks to get to the states. They ship through DHL.

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Ryan,

I don't have interest in ordering, but for the sake of our library, I would be interested in any pen instructions received.

I've asked them directly for these and haven't received a response.

Regards,

wrjones224

Ryan,

I don't have interest in ordering, but for the sake of our library, I would be interested in any pen instructions received.

Regards,
From my experience they don't include the instructions with the kits. I have had to download them from the site and print them myself. I could do that for which ever ones are ordered.

JoeCallahan

Ryan,

Regards,
Like wrjones224 said, they don't include instructions with their kits. You have to download the pdf version from each kit's product page. I had a link on my old laptop to where someone at PenKitsMall compiled a catalog of all the instruction pdfs for their products. Unfortunately, that laptop crashed on me about a year ago, and I lost all of its data.
I'll do some searching online though to see if I can find that catalog again. And who knows? Maybe if I'm lucky, it'll even be updated with more kits. I'll let you know what I find.

-Joe

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Like wrjones224 said, they don't include instructions with their kits. You have to download the pdf version from each kit's product page. I had a link on my old laptop to where someone at PenKitsMall compiled a catalog of all the instruction pdfs for their products. Unfortunately, that laptop crashed on me about a year ago, and I lost all of its data.
I'll do some searching online though to see if I can find that catalog again. And who knows? Maybe if I'm lucky, it'll even be updated with more kits. I'll let you know what I find.

-Joe

Thanks Joe,

I appreciate any thing you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom