Boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

mewell

I *was* going to coordinate a group buy on CSUSA's wooden boxes (shown here) but I have added several more craft shows to my schedule and don't see the time now. Nils has already told me we'd get 30% off on all wooden boxes if we purchase 100 or more. Is there any intrepid soul that wants to take this on?

Mark

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
If they don't have to be wooden boxes, and there's enough intrest, I'l start another buy from Novel Box on the metal boxes pictured below
This one's $1.59
2006812152713_blkrim.jpg

This one's $1.80
2006812152737_Metalrim.jpg

and the cardboard ones. $0.50
2006812152841_BlkBlkelastic.jpg

(edited to add prices)

mewell

Monty - Since it is up to CSUSA, I've sent a note to Nils to find out about all boxes or just wooden ones.

Thanks,
Mark

Duh [:I] - Now that I've re-read your note I see that you are talking about Novel's boxes, not JUST CSUSA's ... Oh well, we'll see what Nils says anyway!

JimGo

Mannie,
I might need to order more of the cardboard boxes - please keep us informed if you decide to run a group buy. Thanks!

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Jim,
I can do one for the cardboard boxes any time there's enough intrest. Minimum order is 250 boxes. I like to do at least 500 to make it worth my time.

woodpens

Originally posted by Monty
<br />Jim,
I can do one for the cardboard boxes any time there's enough intrest. Minimum order is 250 boxes. I like to do at least 500 to make it worth my time.

Count me in for 100 if this moves forward. Thanks!

mewell

I heard from Nils - The 30% would apply to ALL CSUSA's boxes. He goes on to say:

"Pen Rolls, Velvet pen Bags, Pen Storage Cases and display stands are not included in this pricing."

So, if anyone is willing to take it on we could get 30% off of any CSUSA's boxes too.

Mark

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Mark, tell you what, if there's enough intrest to hit the 100 mark in the CSUSA boxes, I'll go ahead and do a buy on them also. I don't want any money right now until I know we will hit the minimum order.
That being said here's the deal:

<b>-CS USA Boxes-</b>
From the selection listed in Mark's first post, reply with which box and how many you want. When we get close to the 100 minimum, I'll set up a link for payment and get a rough figure for shipping and PayPal fees posted.

<b>-NovelBoxes-</b>
From the selection listed in my first post, if you have not already indicated you would want some, reply with which box and how many you want. When we get close to the 500, I'll set up a link for payment and get a rough figure for shipping and PayPal fees posted.

angboy

I'll take 30 of the cardboard boxes that are .50 each. Will we get to pick whether we want inserts for one or two pens? Thanks for doing this!

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Originally posted by angboy
<br />I'll take 30 of the cardboard boxes that are .50 each. Will we get to pick whether we want inserts for one or two pens? Thanks for doing this!
It will be as before where you order the single pen box. If you want a double pen insert, it will be $0.16 extra.

So far it look like there would be 300 of the cardboard boxes,and 60 of the $1.59 black metal boxes. No one has committed to any CSUSA boxes.

easymoney

Mannie,

Are the cardboard boxes available in both double and single? I assume there's a elastic band to hold the pen.

I'd take 30 singles.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
quote]Originally posted by easymoney
<br />Mannie,

Are the cardboard boxes available in both double and single? I assume there's a elastic band to hold the pen.

I'd take 30 singles.

[/quote]
I will be ordering only the single pen boxes, but you will be able to order the double insert as extra and replace the single insert. In the past I've not been any where near the minimum of 250 of the double boxes to order them. And yes, there is an elastic band to hold the pens in.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Originally posted by crashgtr
<br />Are we also putting an order in for the wooden boxes, for single pens? I would be interested in maple.
Email the Cat# and how many of the wooden boxes you want. If we get close to the 100 for the discount, I'll do a buy for them also.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
I'm starting a new topic for the pen box buy here:
http://www.penturners.org/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=18
It will make it easier to make updates. I will no longer check this topic for pen box orders. If you indicated you want to order boxes, please check out the new topic.

BigRob777

Monty,
I appreciate this. I'm hoping to start with one or two shows a year and the boxes will be a nice thing to send my pens home in. I'd like 40 singles. I'll have the stands soon too. Things are looking up (If I can just keep my dog alive for a few more years--cancer).
Thank you,
Rob

elody21

Monty, Is it too late to get some boxes? If not I would like 40 cardboard singles. Let me know thanks. Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom